Got free dinner tonight!

bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Midnight_Storm wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:31 am Back when I was doing UberEats, I had a cancellation after pick up. It was kind of funny I had kept in touch with the customer, even before I took the order had verified she still wanted it as wait time for this place was excessively long. She texted back yes. I took the order was at my car loading it, she called me to ask how we were going to compensate for the wing deal, the restaurant was running a big wing special, I explained that was dine in only she said oh ok. 5 minutes later she canceled 🤦🏼‍♀️
I guess I’m not clear on how that service works. Doesn’t the driver just do the driving? Like why would she even ask you about something like that?
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:39 am
Midnight_Storm wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:31 am Back when I was doing UberEats, I had a cancellation after pick up. It was kind of funny I had kept in touch with the customer, even before I took the order had verified she still wanted it as wait time for this place was excessively long. She texted back yes. I took the order was at my car loading it, she called me to ask how we were going to compensate for the wing deal, the restaurant was running a big wing special, I explained that was dine in only she said oh ok. 5 minutes later she canceled 🤦🏼‍♀️
I guess I’m not clear on how that service works. Doesn’t the driver just do the driving? Like why would she even ask you about something like that?
Yes, the driver just picks up and delivers the orders. Idk why she asked, I just happened to know that the deal was dine in only. Maybe she thought we had been notified or she felt we had a good rapport because I had been communicating with her instead of her wondering what the delay was. People ask odd questions sometimes.
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:41 am
Spookly wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:20 am Just got done doing my Uber eats deliveries for the night and my last lady never answers the door. I called, texted, even had customer support call her but still no response. Thus, I get her McDonald’s and still get my $5.

Thanks stranger lady for the free meal! ....too bad I don’t eat hamburgers...but my sister enjoyed it, while I enjoyed the fries and shake, lol.
Yay free dinner!
What kind of shake was it? Did you dip your French fries in your shake?
Chocolate, my favorite :) and nah, lol I got to those fries before I got to the shake, haha. McDonald fries are too addictive !!!
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Oh boy, lol that sounds confusing as hell! But now I want wings...
sarah824
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Makes me wonder, when she figures out that she missed the delivery for whatever reason will she, or can she, contact Uber Eats and get her money back since there is proof that she never received her food or is she just SOL?

Truly curious as I have never used this service and really do not know how it works.
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Spookly wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:23 pm
Oh boy, lol that sounds confusing as hell! But now I want wings...
Lol, it kind of was a crazy day all thanks to a local restaurant doing a big retro pricing deal. Idk why they placed the orders when they saw the prices weren’t reflecting the deal.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I could eat queso every day. I get jars of it cheap at Aldi, and stock up. I have to hide some from my kids or they will eat it all too! We all will. Lol
Dylexsmommy wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:40 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:15 am Mmm....a greasy burger sounds so good right now. And it’s only 8 AM.
I just had some nachos with queso. 7:40 in the morning.
Lol. Weird.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Ods and I did a church charity food delivery last year to some needy families. The family had to be home. We couldn't just leave it on the doorstep. We had called our list of families so they knew we were coming. One family wasn't home. So we were allowed to take home a whole chicken, rolls, stuffing.. basically enough for Easter dinner. A little reward for my time and gas lol.
Deleted User 114

Unread post

Guess she didn't need her McDs that badly?!
Locked Previous topicNext topic