DS learned an important lesson

Anonymous 3

Unread post

On behalf of all the other SAHM's thank you for recognizing this.
To the moms who work outside the home, I don't know how you do all that you do in a day!

Linda_Runs wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:05 am
Pjmm wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:39 am
Linda_Runs wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:47 am Oh yes, the being volunteered by our child and told at the last moment. Been there!
My sons have never volunteered me. I'm not sure why except they know I work outside the home? I'll volunteer myself but they never have. Our school doesn't allow home-baked goods but I would have told him here's the recipe you make them tonight. What I usually got is I have a project- due tomorrow/ last week/ long ago in the sands of time depending on which kid it was.
I also work full-time (and then some) outside the home. I am fortunate to be able to occasionally take a few hours off here and there as I am much my own boss, but volunteering for me is very sparse at best. Thankfully there are SAHMs who can fill that role. My girls' school still allows home baked goods, but the ingredients are very restrictive. I totally get what you mean about a project due the next day when I am told at 6 pm that I need to go out to get bristol board or similar. Depending on the situation, that has led to a short grounding before.
Deleted User 114

Unread post

Good lesson!
Locked Previous topicNext topic