It’s national siblings day. Say something nice about yours!

CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My sisters are great. One is an angel and the greatest ever. She sold her home and moved back home to help with mom and dad. She is the best.
My one brother is cool. He is a good dad.
My other brother has great kids. That's the best thing I can say. I used to say he had a good wife. The dummy divorced her last year.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I have a younger brother. When he's not acting like an entitled idiotic c**t, he's alright
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I have 2 brothers I've never met before. I've got 4 half brothers. 2 I love to pieces. I've got 2 half sisters, 1 I get along with quite nicely and the other can be hard to love but she's still pretty neat. Very good role model, that's for sure.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I miss her
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I have a brother who is amazing. He is a fantastic dad and an awesome uncle. I also have a sister. She is super smart. Sometimes, she doesn't make the best decisions. But she is getting better. She would do anything for anyone in trouble. Even bring home a homeless person. (When she was 15...and it was a man...and she wanted him to live with her and my mom.) She is a lot smarter about things now.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
CMrefugee
Donated
Donated
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I have one sibling, a younger brother. We don't see or talk to each other as much as I'd like to but I'd do anything for him. He's always been a sweet guy and just a genuinely nice and very sensible person. He's great.
Tigress22304
Countess
Countess

Unread post

say something nice
sibling 1=gave me two handsome nephews
other then that-they can all f**k off
I have nothing to do with any of them nor them with I

we like it that way

*they prefer drugs drama alcohol and other illegal fuckery to how I live-their choice-not mine.we just don't get along.

{Kat}
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

My brother uses his power for good WAY more than he uses them for evil.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

My sister is sometimes a bitch, sometimes my best friend.
I love her.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

My little brother is not only my favorite person, but he’s also ODS’s favorite person!

My older brother is currently living with our mother (our grandma lives independently), and I’m sure that’s hard.
Locked Previous topicNext topic