If You Have Any Suggestions or Feature Requests Leave Them Here!

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If you have any suggestions for the forum or any feature requests, please leave them here! I wanna know what you guys think and if there is anything that you all want added.
🤓The Admin 🤓
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What is this "Cash on hand" and "Donate" and "Start Robbery" stuff that's showing up under people's avi's?

Also, can you please "accidentally" get rid of the Thanks Toplist (aka popularity contest). That stupid list caused so much drama on cafemom. There's people here who don't need their egos stroked anymore than they already are. How much money do you want to get rid of it?? I will sponsor it's non-existence.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Is it possible to block a user completely? As in not see the new topics threads they post, as well as their responses on posts?
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The only option that we have at them moment is the Foe feature. It would cost me around $600 to make a total block extension and it could potentially cause issues with the anonymous extension so it's not an option yet.
MonarchMom wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:37 pm Is it possible to block a user completely? As in not see the new topics threads they post, as well as their responses on posts?
🤓The Admin 🤓
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I liked the thumbs down option CM had at one time. Get enough dislikes and it collapses the comment/post.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Mommy_jules wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:07 pm I liked the thumbs down option CM had at one time. Get enough dislikes and it collapses the comment/post.
They would all gang up on people they dislike and do that to them. Not a good idea.
thunderkiss65
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Im not sure how accessible it would be or the cost, but if it's not too costly, I would love a like button that expands to expressions. Like they have it on Facebook. There are a lot of times when I just want to laugh at a reply and not have to quote the person. Or make a sad face gesture accordingly.
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

thunderkiss65 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:15 pm Im not sure how accessible it would be or the cost, but if it's not too costly, I would love a like button that expands to expressions. Like they have it on Facebook. There are a lot of times when I just want to laugh at a reply and not have to quote the person. Or make a sad face gesture accordingly.
This 👆 Only if it's feasible. I don't want you spending a bunch of money for silly things.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
thunderkiss65
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Poietes wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:18 pm
thunderkiss65 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:15 pm Im not sure how accessible it would be or the cost, but if it's not too costly, I would love a like button that expands to expressions. Like they have it on Facebook. There are a lot of times when I just want to laugh at a reply and not have to quote the person. Or make a sad face gesture accordingly.
This 👆 Only if it's feasible. I don't want you spending a bunch of money for silly things.
Yes! Don't do it if it's a lot of money. If it's cheap and easy to do, then I would love that option.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I can look into doing something like that
🤓The Admin 🤓
Locked Previous topicNext topic