Stop just calling me ...

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Just imagine if all through your life everyone ask if you were adopted because you don't look like anyone in your family. I have blond hair, blue eyes and tan skin. That's what you get when you mix native American with German ansestry.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:39 am
LuckyEightWow wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:27 am
Valentina327 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:13 am

How do you pick? Do you just mark other?
My older kids will often mark other.
I mark other as well
I do this also.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:27 am
KendallsMom wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:26 am Yeah. It pisses me off when I have to choose either Caucasian or African American when electronically filling out something for DD

You would think by now every questionnaire would include an option of biracial or check all that apply, but...nope.
My older kids will often mark other.
Thank you for the response. I have wondered about that since there is no "bi"category as was pointed out.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:54 am Just imagine if all through your life everyone ask if you were adopted because you don't look like anyone in your family. I have blond hair, blue eyes and tan skin. That's what you get when you mix native American with German ansestry.
I bet you're gorgeous!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I check off ALL the boxes 😘
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:54 am Just imagine if all through your life everyone ask if you were adopted because you don't look like anyone in your family. I have blond hair, blue eyes and tan skin. That's what you get when you mix native American with German ansestry.
Sounds like a beautiful mixture.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:26 am Yeah. It pisses me off when I have to choose either Caucasian or African American when electronically filling out something for DD

You would think by now every questionnaire would include an option of biracial or check all that apply, but...nope.
Yep.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

When we were just with my mom, people assumed my sister was adopted and when we were just with my dad, people assumed I was either a friend or kidnapped.
Locked Previous topicNext topic