Boy, 16, stabbed about 100 times before his body was set on fire in MS-13 killing, police say

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

A 16-year-old was stabbed about 100 times in a Maryland home before his body was dumped and set on fire in Virginia in an MS-13-related killing, police said.

Five people have been arrested in the killing of Jacson Chicas, who also was part of MS-13, Prince George’s County police announced Friday.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/pu ... e07cf2df58
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

For those who react and not read the story: The victim was a fellow MS13 member
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

For those of you who are confused by the above comment, I think she means that because the 16yo boy was a member of this illegal gang, (who was trying to get out) his murder isn't really news to be outraged about. I guess it would be the same if a 16yo girl was found dead in a brothel she worked in (and was trying to get out of). Since she worked there, it's not something to worry ourselves about.
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

oh brothel workers are now killing people.

Your example doesn't work and too bad I don't feel bad a killer is no longer with us
Deleted User 276

Unread post

morgan wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:27 pm For those of you who are confused by the above comment, I think she means that because the 16yo boy was a member of this illegal gang, (who was trying to get out) his murder isn't really news to be outraged about. I guess it would be the same if a 16yo girl was found dead in a brothel she worked in (and was trying to get out of). Since she worked there, it's not something to worry ourselves about.
Maj. Brian Reilly, commander of the Prince George’s police criminal investigations division, said the gang “turned on one of their own” during a meeting last week at the home of one of the gang leaders.

“Our victim in this case was part of this gang, and these were his gang member friends who turned on him,” Reilly said.
Gang membership is deadly. It's horrible that this young man was in a gang and died by the gang. He's not the first or the last. I don't for the life of me understand how you equate this with a S*x worker or someone who has been trafficked into the S*x trade?
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:27 pm For those of you who are confused by the above comment, I think she means that because the 16yo boy was a member of this illegal gang, (who was trying to get out) his murder isn't really news to be outraged about. I guess it would be the same if a 16yo girl was found dead in a brothel she worked in (and was trying to get out of). Since she worked there, it's not something to worry ourselves about.
I understand your analogy.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

29again wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:44 pm
Young boys are lured into the gang world and killed - emotionally and physically. Young girls are lured into the world of prostitution and killed - emotionally and physically.

This child was only 16 years old. It takes a real sick person to not have any empathy for his death or even bother to wonder anything about his circumstances.
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

Says a person who wants to deport all the brown people and is okay with caging children. Where is the empathy? What a joke
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:00 pm
29again wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:44 pm
Young boys are lured into the gang world and killed - emotionally and physically. Young girls are lured into the world of prostitution and killed - emotionally and physically.

This child was only 16 years old. It takes a real sick person to not have any empathy for his death or even bother to wonder anything about his circumstances.
Apparently, if one is a conservative, one has no empathy...........
RME
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ksal2349 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:04 pm Says a person who wants to deport all the brown people and is okay with caging children. Where is the empathy? What a joke
Are you talking about me?

Let's clear this up right now.

I am against illegal immigration.

I have no issue with immigrants, or brown people. Did you know not all immigrants are brown? I don't cage children. I don't know of anyone who cages children. I do know that America is not unique in holding families of people who knowingly broke the law and and crossed a border without going through the proper channels until they can figure out where to place them. Actually, some counties don't even do that. They just shoot them or cut off their heads.
KAG
Mean Girl
Locked Previous topicNext topic