40 years old

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Most people my age are old looking and ugly. I cannot get over how badly people I used to know have aged. Then I see a person older than me bragging about how well she's aged except she's gained a good 150lbs since high school. All the extra fat keeps the wrinkles away. Maybe I should gain a ton of weight. What do you think?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Lmao.
40 is NOT old.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I’m 44, look like I’m in my early 30s and I’m 5’9” and 130lbs. Size 2-4.
Anonymom*23/6/364
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:16 pm Lmao.
40 is NOT old.
Haha. No, it really isn't.🙂
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

First post with your screen name and second post a photo.

I am 43, went for my REAL ID at the DMV last week and the lady who handled my request amused me by saying “you haven’t aged a day since your last renewal”. I was amused, not flattered but I can say still a natural blond with no major wrinkles despite my geriatric age.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Are they bitchy and judgemental?
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'll be 44 next month.. I think I look my age. Some people think I'm younger, but I don't see it. I certainly have gained weight since graduation a million years ago, but I'd be very unhealthy if I was still 85 lbs like I was until I was 22. LOL
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm 40 and got carded at the grocery store for buying hard cider last week. Made my day!
Anonymous 4

Unread post

You may need glasses, lol You are used to looking at your mug everyday, you may look old, ugly and fat to others.
An ugly rude disposition indicates in most cases that the person is a nasty judgemental bitch that is more than likely unhappy with her poor life choices and lashes out at others as a coping mechanism
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Lmao at the armchair psychologist☝️
Locked Previous topicNext topic