Medicaid fraud

Anonymous 1

Unread post

If you turn someone in for it-does it actually matter?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

depends on the level of fraud, if something is done about it....
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

What do you think they did?
I shit glitter
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

They don't do shit here for welfare fraud. They don't even investigate. Most of it is hard to prove.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My sons first doctor (physiatrist) went to prison for it, left us high and dry with no warning looking for another doctor. He was basically out of medication by the time I learned of it.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Sometimes they do. They kicked a rather infamous CM member off food stamps when she was reported for fraud.
carterscutie85 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:25 am They don't do shit here for welfare fraud. They don't even investigate. Most of it is hard to prove.
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I think most Medicaid fraud that is actively pursued is on the provider side, like billing fraud. I don't think a lot of effort is put in to bust individuals.
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I think it depends on the level of fraud. I do Medicaid case management and I've seen several people busted over the years.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:47 am Sometimes they do. They kicked a rather infamous CM member off food stamps when she was reported for fraud.
carterscutie85 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:25 am They don't do shit here for welfare fraud. They don't even investigate. Most of it is hard to prove.
Who was that?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Usually at most they will lose their benefits and have to pay back the Gov't if they were receiving and shouldn't have been. What could they possibly do to have you think they are committing Medicaid fraud?
Locked Previous topicNext topic