Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:16 pm
ReadingRainbow wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:00 pm
Libbylu2 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:39 pm

The truth hurts, doesn’t it?
Im not stopping.
Truth? I tried having a legitimate conversation with you on this topic based on what I had been taught in medical classes , at a top research university, while getting a medically based Masters degree and you had no clue what I was even talking about most of the time... yet still went on and on about how we should just listen to “people that know more”. Calling people that choose not to utilize certain vaccines “morons” while you can’t even discuss the topic properly is not doing you any favors...
What are the options if we discontinue vaccinations? We have already gotten rid of deadly diseases like Polio using vaccines. Should we allow everyone to contract Measles, Mumps and Rubella? If we do that there will be more children dying from disease than from vaccinations not to mention the long lasting effects of some of these diseases, not to mention huge healthcare costs.
I have never suggested discontinuing vaccinations... nor would I.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:53 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:18 pm Oh for goodness sake. This doesn't make them look bad. It makes you look stupid because the analogy you're trying to make fails in far too many ways. What a dumb, ridiculous meme.
Oh I don’t know!
It’s kind of amusing and makes sense too !
I appreciate it!
After you have read so many posts from mommies saying that they’re “antivax” which is based on nothing but irrational, uninformed fear, it gets very annoying.
I don’t know what it’s going to take to convince people that medical science knows so much more about these issues than they do and that they need to stop reading websites created by frauds.
( Maybe there will be a return of childhood diseases thanks to the “ antivax “ people. That would suck. But then they’d learn how wrong they have been to be “ antivax” 🙄)
Weird, because I thought my vaccine-free stance was based on my doctor's medical opinion, coupled with research from a bio-chemist and two other medical doctors, plus other research that my doctor suggested and some from the CDC as well.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:21 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:18 pm Oh for goodness sake. This doesn't make them look bad. It makes you look stupid because the analogy you're trying to make fails in far too many ways. What a dumb, ridiculous meme.
Oh I don’t know!
I appreciate it!
After you have read so many posts from mommies saying that they’re “antivax” which is based on nothing but irrational, uninformed fear, it gets very annoying.
I don’t know what it’s going to take to convince people that medical science knows so much more about these issues than they do and that they need to stop reading websites created by frauds.
( Maybe there will be a return of childhood diseases thanks to the “ antivax “ people. That would suck. But then they’d learn how wrong they have been to be “ antivax” 🙄)
Weird, because I thought my vaccine-free stance was based on my doctor's medical opinion, coupled with research from a bio-chemist and two other medical doctors, plus other research that my doctor suggested and some from the CDC as well.
Yah
And I’m Queen Elizabeth 🙄
They’re probably afraid to disagree with you and your ideas.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Such as?
Oh I don’t know!
I appreciate it!
Anonymous 5

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:18 pm
ReadingRainbow wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:00 pm

Truth? I tried having a legitimate conversation with you on this topic based on what I had been taught in medical classes , at a top research university, while getting a medically based Masters degree and you had no clue what I was even talking about most of the time... yet still went on and on about how we should just listen to “people that know more”. Calling people that choose not to utilize certain vaccines “morons” while you can’t even discuss the topic properly is not doing you any favors...
What are the options if we discontinue vaccinations? We have already gotten rid of deadly diseases like Polio using vaccines. Should we allow everyone to contract Measles, Mumps and Rubella? If we do that there will be more children dying from disease than from vaccinations not to mention the long lasting effects of some of these diseases, not to mention huge healthcare costs.
This is what will happen if enough people don’t vaccinate. They’re all hoping to get by on herd immunity but if too many don’t vaccinate this won’t be happening.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh I don’t know!
I appreciate it!
What ever you do, hang on to that doctor! Not many of them think on their own and break away from the herd like that.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
scemily526
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:33 pm

This is what will happen if enough people don’t vaccinate. They’re all hoping to get by on herd immunity but if too many don’t vaccinate this won’t be happening.
Oh, so you can predict the future? It's been in the news for 30yrs now - that same drivvle about disease 'coming back'....it never left.
scemily526
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:28 pm

Oh I don’t know!
I appreciate it!
Yah
that's laughable....no educated dr is going to 'be afraid' to disagree with a patient...matter of fact, that's one of the lamest excuses I've seen yet on the issue
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

scemily526 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:58 am
Libbylu2 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:28 pm

Yah
that's laughable....no educated dr is going to 'be afraid' to disagree with a patient...matter of fact, that's one of the lamest excuses I've seen yet on the issue
LOL
They’re afraid of lawsuits !
I’ve read a lot about this.
Get with reality!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Drivvle?
scemily526 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:36 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:33 pm

Oh, so you can predict the future? It's been in the news for 30yrs now - that same drivvle about disease 'coming back'....it never left.
Locked Previous topicNext topic