Lying cheating dirty SOB

noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I just posted about this lol. I have the child tax credit (I forget the official title) and it was processed on the 15th. Today I saw that my refund is scheduled to be deposited by the 22nd. If it's not there by the 27th there's a process to figure out what's happening.

I'm hoping it's there Tuesday. I'm not going nuts with shopping...but I just want that deposit SO bad bc it'll make me feel a little better about money. My savings is so tiny right now bc of my insurance going up and having a high deductible.
“Nevertheless, she persisted.”
Anonymous 7

Unread post

noitsmebecky wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:38 pm I just posted about this lol. I have the child tax credit (I forget the official title) and it was processed on the 15th. Today I saw that my refund is scheduled to be deposited by the 22nd. If it's not there by the 27th there's a process to figure out what's happening.

I'm hoping it's there Tuesday. I'm not going nuts with shopping...but I just want that deposit SO bad bc it'll make me feel a little better about money. My savings is so tiny right now bc of my insurance going up and having a high deductible.
What date did you file? Not the it really matters I don't think there is any rhyme or reason to how they process returns. We filed before Jan 15th last year and waited till March for ours. This year we filed on the 17th of Jan and it is still processing. Not really a big deal for us it's just going towards the down payment on a much needed newer van. The other half is going in savings for our vacation fund. Our first vacation in 15 years, and first for our kids.
noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:19 am
noitsmebecky wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:38 pm I just posted about this lol. I have the child tax credit (I forget the official title) and it was processed on the 15th. Today I saw that my refund is scheduled to be deposited by the 22nd. If it's not there by the 27th there's a process to figure out what's happening.

What date did you file? Not the it really matters I don't think there is any rhyme or reason to how they process returns. We filed before Jan 15th last year and waited till March for ours. This year we filed on the 17th of Jan and it is still processing. Not really a big deal for us it's just going towards the down payment on a much needed newer van. The other half is going in savings for our vacation fund. Our first vacation in 15 years, and first for our kids.
I file before they started accepting them. I used turbo tax. I think it was Jan 22.
“Nevertheless, she persisted.”
Anonymous 7

Unread post

noitsmebecky wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:15 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:19 am

I file before they started accepting them. I used turbo tax. I think it was Jan 22.
Hmm. I guess there is no rhyme or reason to it then. I filled before you and also used turbo tax.. Shrug. Still processing for us. Glad we don't need it and can wait without struggling, but I can't say I wouldn't be happy to see it lol.
Locked Previous topicNext topic