Lying cheating dirty SOB

Anonymous 7

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:59 pm The government was shut down for 30 days, meanwhile, people kept filing their taxes. You'll get it probably sometime this summer. Thank your President.
Refunds were not effected by the shutdown. It was all over the news. They are right on schedule. Some of us have to wait until mid Feb. thanks to the new law that went into effect when Obama was in office. We had to wait last year as well. The delay has nothing to do with the shutdown. Contrary to popular belief not everything is the presidents fault no matter who is in office.
Anonymous2.0
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:59 pm The government was shut down for 30 days, meanwhile, people kept filing their taxes. You'll get it probably sometime this summer. Thank your President.
Dramatic much?
Anonymous 10

Unread post

That's not true. While the shut down happened, I filed beginning of February and received my refund last week. The delay is the same as last year and the one before which Obama put into place. If you're claiming EIC, it's going to take longer than for those who are not.
Deleted User 876

Unread post

Your handout will be there soon enough.
Anonymous 11

Unread post

I’m so thrilled. I got my refund ( the first time in years )
$216. Deposited in my checking Account.
Woohoo.
The tax stories are always so exciting every year.
Not.
🙄
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Diamepphyre wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:12 am Your handout will be there soon enough.
I bet we paid more in taxes than you did last year...
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Diamepphyre wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:12 am Your handout will be there soon enough.
Not e everyone who gets a return is getting an handout
Anonymous 12

Unread post

I'm not getting a handout. I'm not sure if I've received my return or not because its just going into savings to replace what I had to take out to pay for my transmission.
Mom of monkeys
Countess
Countess

Unread post

The tax return is right. But we he started his job he always fills the forms out wrong. But at least he overpaid and not underpaid.
Dylexsmommy wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:52 am
Mom of monkeys wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:29 am We aren't poor. We are only getting back $216 because my husband filled out his dependents wrong at first. But hey it's still my money and can be excited to get it back. Don't assume everyone getting a refund is poor.
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:19 am Sucks to be that poor. I'm sorry
Amend the return if you haven't already to fix the dependents. Itll take longer but st least itll be right.
Anonymous 13

Unread post

He's your president too :)
Locked Previous topicNext topic