Anonymous 5

Unread post

Hahaha!
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I got them really badly in the 2nd grade. The kids got the vaccine when they were younger.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:20 am It usually is mild when you are that young. It's unlikely you'll get it again.
While it's unlikely to get chicken pox again, she CAN get shingles which is a variant. I had chicken pox when I was little and had shingles in my 30's. I would wish that on NO ONE. It is extremely painful.
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lawdy, Lawdy
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You won’t get chicken pox again but since you had it before, you might get shingles some day.
( I did )
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

jas wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:07 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:20 am It usually is mild when you are that young. It's unlikely you'll get it again.
While it's unlikely to get chicken pox again, she CAN get shingles which is a variant. I had chicken pox when I was little and had shingles in my 30's. I would wish that on NO ONE. It is extremely painful.
Yes!
I just posted about this !
I got shingles and it wasn’t too bad but I had little red itchy sore spots on the left side of my chest and stomach for a few weeks. I took medication for it.
I’ve know friends who had it for months and still have sensitivity in areas where the rash was .
Ugh.
Another good reason to get kids vaccinated, right?!
Anonymous 6

Unread post

LMAO
Aother anti vax vs vax bait post, haha
You could get shingles which is WAYYYYYY worse than chicken pox
Attachments
shingles tenor (28).gif
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It’ll be OK. There is actually a lot of theories that shows shingles in on the rise due to lack of exposure now to the chickpox virus. So maybe this is actually a good think. You likely have some immunity still, this will boost you up!
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ive had chicken pox 3 different times. Once after the vaccine. I dont think CP vaccine is all that critical
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I am so damn tired of hearing this stupid shit! Every damn child who gets chicken pox, measles, whooping cough... is NOT unvaxed. All of you who cry this shit every time a kid gets something just look plain stupid AF! I had a very very bad case of chicken pox when I was 15 years old. Guess what! I was vaccinated. The majority of these kids getting measles , pox, etc ARE vaccinated.
Locked Previous topicNext topic