Should insurances have to cover IVF or other fertility treatments?

Anonymous 9

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:41 am
Anonymous 9 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:02 am
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:44 am

Yeah because these crack whores that get knocked up are the epitome of motherhood. Your logic fails.
Your logic fails. You are not a better parent because your dh has a better income or you paid to get pregnant.

I can see it pisses you off that so many can get pregnant on their own but you can't.

How much did dh throw down for you to get pregnant?
I can see you are probably a broke teen pregnancy with no man and are jealous if those with a man and money.

He threw down probably more money than you have

And keep in mind, many of the popular nice posters have infertility so in your search to insult me- you are attacking them too.
Funny you just said in another post that ivf is not that expensive now you're telling me it is. Pick a lane.

Some people can do things and some can't without help. Some women can lose weight while others need to bust ass at the gym.

Some women can support themselves if their DH dumped them some turn bitter and probably regret depending on a man and now relying so heavily on child support.

Some women can get pregnant and some can't.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 14 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:33 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:14 am
Anonymous 14 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:03 am No. If you can't conceive naturally then there is probably a good reason and a good indication that you should not be a mother :roll:
That’s an incredibly bitchy response, and I say this having 6 years between my first and second child while trying to conceive naturally. I wouldn’t even use pills to make me ovulate, but I’m empathetic enough to understand why women do.....
I simply answered the post question with my honest opinion. You don't have to agree with it or like it.
She did not have to agree with you to point out, it is rude and insensitive af.

your opinion is similar. to telling a cancer patient, “ehh it happens for a reason and a good indication you are meant did sooner than later.”

So, yes, everyone can have opinions, Tacky, classless people too.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:10 am
Anonymous 9 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:02 am

Your logic fails. You are not a better parent because your dh has a better income or you paid to get pregnant.

I can see it pisses you off that so many can get pregnant on their own but you can't.

How much did dh throw down for you to get pregnant?
I can see you are probably a broke teen pregnancy with no man and are jealous if those with a man and money.

And keep in mind, many of the popular nice posters have infertility so in your search to insult me- you are attacking them too.
Funny you just said in another post that ivf is not that expensive now you're telling me it is. Pick a lane.

Some people can do things and some can't without help. Some women can lose weight while others need to bust ass at the gym.

Some women can support themselves if their DH dumped them some turn bitter and probably regret depending on a man and now relying so heavily on child support.

We didn't even do IVF. We did IUI with super ovulation. It's pricey but not as much as IVF. We did two cycles and I got pregnant both times but miscarried the first one.

And some women stay with their first husband and live a charmed life happily ever after.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:19 am

We didn't even do IVF. We did IUI with super ovulation. It's pricey but not as much as IVF. We did two cycles and I got pregnant both times but miscarried the first one.

And some women stay with their first husband and live a charmed life happily ever after.
See? Some can do things while others cant. You're no better because you're still married. No more than someone that can have kids without medical interventions.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:24 am

See? Some can do things while others cant. You're no better because you're still married. No more than someone that can have kids without medical interventions.
I an better at marriage. I am better at commitment. I am better at picking partners.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:27 am

I an better at marriage. I am better at commitment. I am better at picking partners.
I chose a good dh and i can have babies without medical interventions.

I guess some of us are good at many things while others struggle and turn bitter.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:16 am
Anonymous 14 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:33 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:14 am

That’s an incredibly B*tch response, and I say this having 6 years between my first and second child while trying to conceive naturally. I wouldn’t even use pills to make me ovulate, but I’m empathetic enough to understand why women do.....
I simply answered the post question with my honest opinion. You don't have to agree with it or like it.
She did not have to agree with you to point out, it is rude and insensitive af.

your opinion is similar. to telling a cancer patient, “ehh it happens for a reason and a good indication you are meant did sooner than later.”

So, yes, everyone can have opinions, Tacky, classless people too.
Bad comparison.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:37 am

I guess some of us are good at many things while others struggle and turn bitter.
Marriage is not the only thing I am good at. I guarantee I could beat you in a dance off.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:48 am

Marriage is not the only thing I am good at. I guarantee I could beat you in a dance off.
You're struggling.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:53 am
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:48 am

You're struggling.
Says the loser of the dance off.
Locked Previous topicNext topic