Unread post

I’d ignore her.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:36 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:50 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:30 am I'm sure you rub it in her face that you are superior to her because you can have kids easily and she can't. I would just let bm act how she's going to act and you go on with your life.
I doubt very seriously of OP is going up to BM saying nener nemer nener I can have children and you cant.. Please note the sarcasm. Getting pregnant and having kids isnt rubbing it in someones face. Living her life isnt rubbing it in her face. BM needs to accept reality and stip being a c**t
Is bm being one? Who knows? She could have valid concerns. Maybe her kid is none too happy about these siblings. Perhaps she said something politely to her ex. May be she is silent about it all. Idk I just take

It doesnt matter if her kid is happy about these sibilings or not. Its not her place
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:22 pm

I doubt very seriously of OP is going up to BM saying nener nemer nener I can have children and you cant.. Please note the sarcasm. Getting pregnant and having kids isnt rubbing it in someones face. Living her life isnt rubbing it in her face. BM needs to accept reality and stip being a c**t
Is bm being one? Who knows? She could have valid concerns. Maybe her kid is none too happy about these siblings. Perhaps she said something politely to her ex. May be she is silent about it all. Idk I just take

It doesnt matter if her kid is happy about these sibilings or not. Its not her place
It's not her place but it doesn't mean she doesn't have valid concerns and can't speak to her ex about how to help the oldest if he does have any issues with his half siblings. But again I take these things with a grain of salt.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:43 am
Anonymous 9 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:24 am
RedBottoms wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:16 am You are not better or special because you are fertile. I don't think much of your DH for abandoning his wife over infertility.

You don't need to speak or have anything to do with BM. Use a family wizard app to communicate and keep it just to the facts.

What specifically is she doing that is "the worst"?
Not once did she state that he divorced her over infertility. And getting a divorce isn't abandoning.
That's correct. Dh wanted to adopt or foster children she did not. Was he supposed to stay with her and grow more and more resentful?
Meh, as a practical matter he is having biological children with you, which he refused to do with his ex. IVF costs nothing compared to what it costs to raise a child. I’m starting to understand why she’s pissed off.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:01 pm
Not once did she state that he divorced her over infertility. And getting a divorce isn't abandoning.
That's correct. Dh wanted to adopt or foster children she did not. Was he supposed to stay with her and grow more and more resentful?
Meh, as a practical matter he is having biological children with you, which he refused to do with his ex. IVF costs nothing compared to what it costs to raise a child. I’m starting to understand why she’s pissed off.

He is having biological children with his wife because she is capable of getting pregnant without help. The ex shouldn't have been so damn stubborn and adopted like he wanted. He wanted more children she couldn't give him biological children and she refused so he moved on and found someone's who would. There is nothing wrong with that
RedBottoms

Unread post

Still no answer to what exactly BM is doing that is "the worst". Uh huh
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:30 am I'm sure you rub it in her face that you are superior to her because you can have kids easily and she can't. I would just let bm act how she's going to act and you go on with your life.
I doubt very seriously of OP is going up to BM saying nener nemer nener I can have children and you cant.. Please note the sarcasm. Getting pregnant and having kids isnt rubbing it in someones face. Living her life isnt rubbing it in her face. BM needs to accept reality and stip being a C*nt
Is bm being one? Who knows? She could have valid concerns. Maybe her kid is none too happy about these siblings. Perhaps she said something politely to her ex. May be she is silent about it all. Idk I just take all these bm vs sm with a large salt shaker.
Dh and bm share 50/50 custody. Sd likes both of our homes. She likes things about both homes. At moms, she gets more downtime and 1:1 time and at our home, she likes sitting at the dinner table with all of us and more group activities. Sd likes her siblings fine no issues there.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:01 pm
Ivf is expensive. Couples have to save sometimes years for it. Insurance doesn't cover it.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

BM's opinion doesn't matter. You don't need permission from her on how many children you have.

Probably for the best she didn't have more, since she got divorced. Adding kids to a struggling marriage does not fix it.
Anonymous 11

Unread post

My DHs ex can be the same way. We have 4 kids combined, 2 boys, 2 girls. She lost her shit when she found out I was pregnant the last time. Trashed him. Called him names. Found out later via mutual friends she was jealous because she wanted a big family and only one marriage. She probably shouldn't have cheated and gotten violent then. Too bad. Just ignore the bitter bitch, OP.
Locked Previous topicNext topic