Missing Mom of newborn twins

Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:28 am
Dylexsmommy wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:42 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:26 pm Where does it say she lives at home? Where does it say she is always out partying?
This article says she lives with her mother with her kids.
The baby daddy of the twins is also the baby daddy of the middle kid I guess.
So 2 baby daddy's and living with mom.
So? There are women here that have kids by other men and they're living with a different man.
I never said anything that should be taken with offense. All I did was give facts and answer a question. I didn't even say she was always out partying. Just that I found an article that said she lived with her mom and her 4 kids were with 2 baby daddys. Maybe you took offense to the baby daddy?
I did however forget to add the article.

https://fox17.com/news/local/missing-ke ... appearance

Here it is. Paragraphs 7 and 8 indicate that the father of the 2 year old is also the father of the newborn twins. Paragraph 8 states that she currently lives with mom.

Again, nothing offensive about facts.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:02 am
Dylexsmommy wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:42 pm

This article says she lives with her mother with her kids.
The baby daddy of the twins is also the baby daddy of the middle kid I guess.
So 2 baby daddy's and living with mom.
So? There are women here that have kids by other men and they're living with a different man.
I never said anything that should be taken with offense. All I did was give facts and answer a question. I didn't even say she was always out partying. Just that I found an article that said she lived with her mom and her 4 kids were with 2 baby daddys. Maybe you took offense to the baby daddy?

Here it is. Paragraphs 7 and 8 indicate that the father of the 2 year old is also the father of the newborn twins. Paragraph 8 states that she currently lives with mom.

Not much difference living with mom or another man having tons of kids.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:24 am

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit.
I gave nothing but facts.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:41 am
Anonymous 6 wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:24 am

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit.
I gave nothing but facts.
Neither is yours.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:58 pm
cellomom26 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:18 pm Maybe she should be home with her newborns and other children instead of out partying.

She is the very definition of a nightmare daughter, but her parents enabled her every step of the way.

Poor kids, and now her parents are stuck raising a litter of children.
Going out makes her a nightmare daughtet?
No, having 4 kids at such a young age and using her parents as free babysitters while she goes out to party makes her a nightmare daughter. That should be obvious, unless that is something you want for your kids. Most people don't do this.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Foreverme123 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:56 pm You can't live that kind of lifestyle forever without it catching up to you one way or another. Everyone will panic and shout about how she didn't deserve what's likely happened to her, and she didn't, but the problem is that the people who would hurt a vulnerable young lady don't care. They'll hurt her anyway and now, instead of a mother at home caring for them, there are four children who most likely no longer have a mother. I mean, she already had two small children and then gave birth to twins in December and was already out partying on January 4th when she disappeared with two men? What in the world was this girl afraid she was missing out on to the point of being willing to leave her very young babies just to go to the bar?

I feel awful for her kids.
Excellent point!
silverdawn99
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Regardless of her habits, she still is missing and 4 innocent children are left without a mother. I don't care if she was screwing five guys at once, she shouldn't be bashed because someone decided to probably hurt her. She didn't deserve any of it.
Shame in you ladies for saying she got what she deserved
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

cellomom26 wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:46 am
QuantumNursing wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:58 pm
cellomom26 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:18 pm Maybe she should be home with her newborns and other children instead of out partying.

She is the very definition of a nightmare daughter, but her parents enabled her every step of the way.

Poor kids, and now her parents are stuck raising a litter of children.
Going out makes her a nightmare daughtet?
No, having 4 kids at such a young age and using her parents as free babysitters while she goes out to party makes her a nightmare daughter. That should be obvious, unless that is something you want for your kids. Most people don't do this.
None of that makes her a nightmare daughter. Over 20 percent of Americans live in a multi generational household. Neither does grandparents babysitting for a night out. There is not enough info to determine that this woman was a bad mother or anything else.
Deleted User 876

Unread post

When we were young and struggling my husband's parents helped us a lot with watching the kids and letting us have time together, and if we lived closer to my grandkids we would do the same for them. As a grandmother, it would be really hard to sit back and watch the grandchildren suffer if my child and/or their partner went down the wrong path.
Locked Previous topicNext topic