Missing Mom of newborn twins

Anonymous 3

Unread post

Her parents allow that irresponsible behavior. Someone has to babysit while she is out having S*x and getting pregnant.

I've posted about the woman I know who just had her 4th baby by a 4th guy, all while living at home.

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:37 pm Her parents enabled her by watching the kids whenever she wanted and I want to know if she has newborn twins and 2 other kids why she was at a bar.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

cellomom26 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:18 pm Maybe she should be home with her newborns and other children instead of out partying.

She is the very definition of a nightmare daughter, but her parents enabled her every step of the way.

Poor kids, and now her parents are stuck raising a litter of children.
Going out makes her a nightmare daughtet?
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oliviasmom72 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:36 pm If you read the article and all the others it is obvious she lives with her parents.

4 kids by 22 at least 2 fathers most likely 3...I say she parties a lot.

Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:26 pm Where does it say she lives at home? Where does it say she is always out partying?
Where does it say that she lives with her parents? Where does it say that her children have multiple father's? Even if that did, that does not automatically mean that she parties a lot. You are looking at a young mom and just making all of these assumptions with no evidence.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:29 pm Maybe she just ran off. Clearly she’s not very good at adulting.
Or maybe something happened to her. She's very young and obviously making bad choices having so many kids. That doesn't mean she ran off or that she can't go out occasionally. She could have ran off or someone could have made her disappear. I would think if she was never around her four year old wouldn't miss her.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:26 pm Where does it say she lives at home? Where does it say she is always out partying?
This article says she lives with her mother with her kids.
The baby daddy of the twins is also the baby daddy of the middle kid I guess.
So 2 baby daddy's and living with mom.
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I am not going back and forth with you. Are you her or her family? LOL

They interviewed the father of 2 of her kids.

You can believe what you want.

Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:10 pm
Oliviasmom72 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:36 pm If you read the article and all the others it is obvious she lives with her parents.

4 kids by 22 at least 2 fathers most likely 3...I say she parties a lot.

Where does it say that she lives with her parents? Where does it say that her children have multiple father's? Even if that did, that does not automatically mean that she parties a lot. You are looking at a young mom and just making all of these assumptions with no evidence.
Foreverme123
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

You can't live that kind of lifestyle forever without it catching up to you one way or another. Everyone will panic and shout about how she didn't deserve what's likely happened to her, and she didn't, but the problem is that the people who would hurt a vulnerable young lady don't care. They'll hurt her anyway and now, instead of a mother at home caring for them, there are four children who most likely no longer have a mother. I mean, she already had two small children and then gave birth to twins in December and was already out partying on January 4th when she disappeared with two men? What in the world was this girl afraid she was missing out on to the point of being willing to leave her very young babies just to go to the bar?

I feel awful for her kids.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

She is gorgeous.

I wonder if the men were given lie detector tests.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:37 pm Her parents enabled her by watching the kids whenever she wanted and I want to know if she has newborn twins and 2 other kids why she was at a bar.
this. Her parents enabled her. I feel sorry for nobody but the kids.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:42 pm
This article says she lives with her mother with her kids.
The baby daddy of the twins is also the baby daddy of the middle kid I guess.
So 2 baby daddy's and living with mom.
I don't see that. And that doesn't mean she's always out partying, is a bad mom, and is more deserving of whatever happened to her.
Locked Previous topicNext topic