Men are starting a war against women!

Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

And how many women bitch and moan and complain when their period comes and want time off work for it and blow up at their family and then blame it on their hormones? As long as women are using their period as an excuse, men will continue to see it as a burden. Some of that shit is on women themselves.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Countrygirl wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:18 pm
Smarties wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:12 pm That is hardly intelligible.

Where is there an extra tax on tampons?
Screenshot_2019-01-23-15-15-42.png
OMG! Seriously??? People have to get upset over the most stupid shit I've ever seen.
Anyone who knows anything about sales tax knows that every state taxes things differently across the board of all products. MN doesn't tax clothing, but CA does. Should we be all up in arms and say clothing shouldn't be taxed in all 50 states? Because after all, we have no choice, we all have to wear clothing.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:15 pm And how many women bitch and moan and complain when their period comes and want time off work for it and blow up at their family and then blame it on their hormones? As long as women are using their period as an excuse, men will continue to see it as a burden. Some of that shit is on women themselves.

I cant stand when people do this! Get a grip on your own behavior. You make me look bad as a woman.
Anonymous2.0
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

You are the kind that makes it hard to be a woman.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:15 pm And how many women bitch and moan and complain when their period comes and want time off work for it and blow up at their family and then blame it on their hormones? As long as women are using their period as an excuse, men will continue to see it as a burden. Some of that shit is on women themselves.

I cant stand when people do this! Get a grip on your own behavior. You make me look bad as a woman.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Who wants time off from work for it? No one I know. But I can understand.. Some women have severe problems like fibroids and endometriosis. They may well have to take time off or seek medical help. I'm sure they'd prefer to not have severe bleeding and pain. I don't blame my period for my bad behavior. The most I've done is assured ds that my nausea and vomiting is because of my period and not because I'm sick. If I'm pissy I'll apologize and say I was wrong to be mad. Ds will ask his brother if he's on his man period if he's moody so yes the perception is out there that hormones screw with emotions. But that shouldn't be an excuse. The few men that I know that ask a woman if she's on the rag when she's justifiably angry are assholes that are trying to belittle her. They're few fortunately in my experience.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Maybe its the cough syrup or lack of sleep due to my being sick, but this post has me cracking up for real. Am I the only one who see's Michael Scott typing this post? Seriously, this post reminds me of an episode of The Office when Michael Scott burst into the room in a panic because "china was taking over the world" XD
Deleted User 670

Unread post

The war against women has been going on forever 30 years. A great example the GOP and its fellow bedmates, the far right and the pro-fetus crowd. Denying women body autonomy while men get to enjoy it is the very epitome of the devaluation of women.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I don't know ANY women who do this. I DO know women like my daughter who gets severe cramps and heavy bleeding during her period. The pain is so debilitating that even 2 Aleve tablets do not ease the pain. She would still be in bed with the heating pad pressed tightly against her abdomen, writhing in pain. She went through hell before getting on birth control pills and even then, she had to try several different ones to find one that worked for her. And there are women who have PMS so bad that they actually benefit from SSRI type antidepressants during that time of their periods. It's a genuine medical condition called PMDD.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Just saying period poverty is a real thing.here in the states. In several countries UK and Austrailia sanitary napkins are taxed around 10 percent extra
Locked Previous topicNext topic