News Station Appears to Admit to Doctoring President Trump Video

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

News Station Appears to Admit to Doctoring President Trump Video -

https://www.ntd.com/news-station-appear ... 74997.html
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Seattle Fox Affiliate Fires Editor After Airing Doctored Footage of Trump’s Oval Office Speech -

https://www.thewrap.com/seattle-fox-aff ... ech-video/
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Crimson417
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I don't really see the point of this article. I don't understand why anyone would bother doctoring footage of his speech either though, him opening his mouth is enough to make him look bad.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Well,

Most people don't actually believe that -

That is why someone would feel the need to doctor it.

Crimson417 wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:50 am I don't really see the point of this article. I don't understand why anyone would bother doctoring footage of his speech either though, him opening his mouth is enough to make him look bad.
Locked Previous topicNext topic