Reward people who use the system

Anonymous 12

Unread post

You’re welcome. EIC is 100% welfare, though.
RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:19 pm
Anonymous 9 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:56 am You’re slightly off. She never got WIC, but they received EIC, which she doesn’t consider welfare.

Not a dig against you, Red, just giving the correct story.
SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:49 am

Ok Susan

Post whatever you want it’s hilarious when you post proof 😂😂😂😂
thank you. that is correct. We did get EIC for years back but I never really considered that welfare. I know people agree or disagree on that. We have not had EIC in several years now though. DH started making too much probably at least 4 years ago.
Anonymous 0

Unread post

Like I just said... I would never take out a loan
Anonymous 0 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:11 pm If you ever have only yourself to depend upon financially AND are in need of a loan, no bank will lend to you. Best case scenario, you're never in this scenario.

Anonymous 0 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:01 pm I would never take out a loan. I have never been in debt. Again no debt is always better than having debt.
Anonymous 0 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:56 pm While I agree and enjoy not owing much to anyone, it's not always best to have absolutely no debt.
If your credit report indicates that you've not had a loan in years and now today you need one, you may very well be declined because your current history shows no indication of your ability to repay.

Lilysma719
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Some people on here act insane. Yikes.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:30 am
WickedPissah wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:40 am
RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:26 am However, OP, while I respect your son for going to school and trying to better himself-he really had no business having 2 kids before he already had an education and was doing well financially. That was not even a one time mistake-he make that mistake twice. So he is not innocent in this either.
You never know. It could be you one day.
Yes, we all know your dh makes enough money so you can sah and tell stories on the internet.

But if he got sick and could not work and you couldn't make enough and all your savings is going to outrageous medical cost while keeping your home and paying bills.

You might find yourself applying for benefits.
Can’t speak for her, but it is possible to safeguard one’s life enough to not have that be a possibility. I could easily afford to stay home, but choose to work both because I enjoy it, and to maintain my skills and license should I ever actually need to work. And my husband, who is the primary earner, has sufficient insurance to cover anything that could happen to him. Though we could get by on my salary even if he didn’t.
Good for you. Others have experienced tragedies that you can’t even imagine in your middle America life.

Her son shouldn’t have kids before he was settled but he did. So there’s no point in people going on and on about what should have been.
Anonymous 0

Unread post

I disagree. I put some big things on credit. I earn rewards and earn interest on the money kept elsewhere.
Anonymous 0 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:01 pm I would never take out a loan. I have never been in debt. Again no debt is always better than having debt.
Anonymous 0 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:56 pm While I agree and enjoy not owing much to anyone, it's not always best to have absolutely no debt.
If your credit report indicates that you've not had a loan in years and now today you need one, you may very well be declined because your current history shows no indication of your ability to repay.
Anonymous 0 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:48 pm Good credit is better than bad credit

But have no debit at all is best. Good credit means you had debit

Anonymous 12

Unread post

So people shouldn’t be held responsible for their bad choices?
Lemons wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:37 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:40 am

You never know. It could be you one day.
Yes, we all know your dh makes enough money so you can sah and tell stories on the internet.

But if he got sick and could not work and you couldn't make enough and all your savings is going to outrageous medical cost while keeping your home and paying bills.

You might find yourself applying for benefits.
Can’t speak for her, but it is possible to safeguard one’s life enough to not have that be a possibility. I could easily afford to stay home, but choose to work both because I enjoy it, and to maintain my skills and license should I ever actually need to work. And my husband, who is the primary earner, has sufficient insurance to cover anything that could happen to him. Though we could get by on my salary even if he didn’t.
Good for you. Others have experienced tragedies that you can’t even imagine in your middle America life.

Her son shouldn’t have kids before he was settled but he did. So there’s no point in people going on and on about what should have been.
Anonymous 0

Unread post

You are free to your opinion.

I would never be in debt
Anonymous 0 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:43 pm I disagree. I put some big things on credit. I earn rewards and earn interest on the money kept elsewhere.

Anonymous 0

Unread post

You made a statement that isn’t always true, that’s all. You don’t have to be in debt.
Anonymous 0 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:47 pm You are free to your opinion.

I would never be in debt
Anonymous 0 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:43 pm I disagree. I put some big things on credit. I earn rewards and earn interest on the money kept elsewhere.

Anonymous 0

Unread post

Putting something on credit is debt
Anonymous 0 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:48 pm You made a statement that isn’t always true, that’s all. You don’t have to be in debt.
Anonymous 0 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:47 pm You are free to your opinion.

I would never be in debt

WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 12 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:45 pm So people shouldn’t be held responsible for their bad choices?
Lemons wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:37 pm

I think op kid is being held responsible for his bad choices.
I shit glitter
Locked Previous topicNext topic