Reward people who use the system

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SeekingPeace wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:36 pm And this is why I don't blame ANYONE for electing to post ANONYMOUSLY! People make notes of these details and then can use those details against you later.
BionicBunny wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:36 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:27 pm I read to page 8. All it is ,is Red falling for the bullshit, telling more about her life that can be made fun of.
Don’t do it red. It’s easy to get sucked in but you owe nothing to these women and no matter what you say they will always judge. Don’t try to prove anything and stop giving details of your life.
These women remember details of my life from many years ago and still bring them up. Much has changed since then and I laugh when they bring up old details of my life that are no longer. They bring up old shit because I don’t give them new material.
Don’t get sucked in. Step away. Don’t give anymore details of your life and all they will have is the past and be stuck in the past. Then you too can sit back and laugh at how pathetic it is when they hold on to past details because you refuse to share anymore! 😉
I agree when anonymous is used for that purpose.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:28 pm Red, just stop. Did you seriously pull out tax returns from 11 years ago? Why do you fall for this. This isn't the first time you showed pics of your income, degree etc. It's just not necessary. And the other day you offering $100 to see who the anons were. I think you are taking this place way too seriously : /
100% this
Anonymous 0

Unread post

Having (good) credit IS something to be proud of. Having too much DEBT...now that's an entirely different story.
Anonymous 11 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:05 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:15 am
Anonymous 7 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:59 am

Your credit report and bank account that are a result of YOUR HUSBAND'S success at work. That's a testament to HIM, NOT you.

You contribute nothing. You're living off of your husband.

Any credit you MAY have had on your own before marriage has long aged off. Stop with your superiority. It's false.
not true. My credit score is always higher than his. I can check it right now and it will be higher than his. Because you get points for having established credit longer and I had perfect credit for years before I met him and he even started establishing credit. ;)

and my name is first on everything from the mortgage to the bank accounts to the car loans. So no, I have really really good credit actually.
Having credit is nothing to brag about.
Anonymous 0

Unread post

Good credit is better than bad credit

But have no debit at all is best. Good credit means you had debit
Anonymous 0 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:44 pm Having (good) credit IS something to be proud of. Having too much DEBT...now that's an entirely different story.
RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:15 am

not true. My credit score is always higher than his. I can check it right now and it will be higher than his. Because you get points for having established credit longer and I had perfect credit for years before I met him and he even started establishing credit. ;)

and my name is first on everything from the mortgage to the bank accounts to the car loans. So no, I have really really good credit actually.
Anonymous 0

Unread post

While I agree and enjoy not owing much to anyone, it's not always best to have absolutely no debt.
If your credit report indicates that you've not had a loan in years and now today you need one, you may very well be declined because your current history shows no indication of your ability to repay.
Anonymous 0 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:48 pm Good credit is better than bad credit

Anonymous 0 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:44 pm Having (good) credit IS something to be proud of. Having too much DEBT...now that's an entirely different story.
Anonymous 0

Unread post

I would never take out a loan. I have never been in debt. Again no debt is always better than having debt.
Anonymous 0 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:56 pm While I agree and enjoy not owing much to anyone, it's not always best to have absolutely no debt.
If your credit report indicates that you've not had a loan in years and now today you need one, you may very well be declined because your current history shows no indication of your ability to repay.
Anonymous 0 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:48 pm Good credit is better than bad credit

Anonymous 11

Unread post

The welfare system is very fucked
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I think the whole system needs an overhaul to REWARD working.

I also think that anyone who has never been financially self sufficient (one who has lived on his/her own and depended SOLELY on his/her own monies and not those of a parent or spouse) has no business looking down their nose at anyone who is relying on another.

Original Poster, encourage your son to continue to press forward. With a little ingenuity and some guidance, he can do this!
Anonymous 0

Unread post

If you ever have only yourself to depend upon financially AND are in need of a loan, no bank will lend to you. Best case scenario, you're never in this scenario.

Anonymous 0 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:01 pm I would never take out a loan. I have never been in debt. Again no debt is always better than having debt.
Anonymous 0 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:56 pm While I agree and enjoy not owing much to anyone, it's not always best to have absolutely no debt.

Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:24 am
WickedPissah wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:56 am
RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:42 am

Sweetie-I have an education I got BEFORE having kids. So at the very least I am practicing what I preach. You are supposed to go to trade school or college BEFORE having kids. Which I did.
That's nice.
Except you have never had to be responsible to be solely taking care of your kids. So let us know the job you get that will allow you to take time off to take your dh to his appointments, when he is sick and get your kids to all their activities.
That is when you call in favors and get help from family and friends for one thing. I would be having people help with the carting kids around to activities for dang sure. If it got bad enough they would have to quit the activities. My mom would probably be up here all the time helping and I would make MIL help since its HER son that is sick/dying. And while we had the help from our village-I would find a job with my degree and make do with that. DH also would still have health insurance and stuff through FMLA I would imagine.
This story could almost be my friends son. Except he was in the military for ten years. He was in an accident and wasn’t able to stay in. His ex wife took off when he lost his job and left the two children behind. He went to school and has a decent job now. But he struggled for a long time. He couldn’t have predicted the accident and had planned on retiring from the military.

His ex wife is now married to the lawyer who handled the divorce for her. She doesn’t work and pays no child support at all. She rarely sees the kids even though she is supposed to have every other weekend. One of the kids is deaf and has a cochlear that he got while they were still military. He has had to pay for a lot out of pocket since then when stuff broke.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
Locked Previous topicNext topic