She didn't even last 2 weeks

QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My mil moved in temporairily after Thanksgiving because she is just a nasty person and was evicted. She lasted almost 2 weeks and now she is sitting in county lock up for domestic violence.

Ever since she moved in she has been acting very entitled to my children's belongings. Especially my 16 yos laptop,car and time. It came to a head last night when my 16 yo came home from work and decided to deep fry some french fries. She came downstairs telling my son that she needed to use his laptop immediately for her 'job". He told her no that he had school work to do and that she would need to find another way. She told him fine that she would just use it tomorrow while he was at school. Again he told her no because he needed it at school. She said fine then told him that he needed to find another way to school tomorrow because she was doing a party at a friends house. He once again told her no that he need his car to go to school,practice and work and that she would need to find different accomadations. Thats when she screamed and I came running downstairs. I reached the kitchen just to see her deliberately shove the very hot deep fryer off our island. In the process of it being shoved it spilled 350 degree oil all over my son's hand causing 3 and 4th degree burns to his right hand. I rushed my son to the ER and reported the attack to the police. There is no coming back from this. It will be a cold day in hell before she ever interacts with any of my children again
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

She can rot.

On another note. You should invest in an air fryer. We love ours.

Hope your son is ok. I’d press charges for every thing they can come up with
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Shaken1976 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:25 pm She can rot.

On another note. You should invest in an air fryer. We love ours.

Hope your son is ok. I’d press charges for every thing they can come up with
We have a HUGE family so an Air fryer doesn't really fit our needs but yeah all charges will be pressed. Thanks for the well wishes for my son.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Yeah her face would have been shoved into the hot ass oil.
I'm sorry, hope your son recovers quickly.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

And you married someone from this trash family?
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Wow! I'm sorry about your son. Jesus. What kind of grandma does something like that?! And people think I'm evil...

I'd have gotten the police involved too. That or dropped her off in the hood somewhere with nothing more than a good luck, haha. 😈
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Your kitchen must be fubar. I dripped hot oil on the floor and it burned the hell out of it. I would hate to see what yours must look like!
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:35 pm Your kitchen must be fubar. I dripped hot oil on the floor and it burned the hell out of it. I would hate to see what yours must look like!
The tile is completely fucked but it doesn't matter. That can be repaired, Im more worried about my son
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:31 pm And you married someone from this trash family?
This is his bio mom. He didn't meet her until a few years shy of 40 and after a decade of marriage to me
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I call BS. Post a picture of the tile that is messed up
Locked Previous topicNext topic