How to Report Posts/Add Foes

admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

If you have a problem with a post, you can absolutely report the post to staff.

1. Click on the post you would like to report
2. Click the "i" icon on the top above the post

You will be prompted to give a reason for your report: Ignore the titles for now and just let us know why you're reporting the post, so we can handle it effectively.

We expect our users to be proactive in expressing problems in regards to posting. This means that you as a user helps to contribute to the success of this forum. We are busy sifting through many things and may not catch something, so reporting a problem is a must.

If you have an individual problem with a user, you may also add them to your foe list. This will effectively remove their posts from your feed from that particular individual.

To add a foe:

1. Click on the user's profile
2. Click the add foe button

"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
anonymom
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

admin wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:25 pm If you have a problem with a post, you can absolutely report the post to staff.

You will be prompted to give a reason for your report: Ignore the titles for now and just let us know why you're reporting the post, so we can handle it effectively.

We expect our users to be proactive in expressing problems in regards to posting. This means that you as a user helps to contribute to the success of this forum. We are busy sifting through many things and may not catch something, so reporting a problem is a must.

If you have an individual problem with a user, you may also add them to your foe list. This will effectively remove their posts from your feed from that particular individual.

To add a foe:

What exactly happens when you add a FOE? What will I see? Will that FOE still be able to respond to my posts?
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

anonymom wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:13 pm
admin wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:25 pm If you have a problem with a post, you can absolutely report the post to staff.

To add a foe:

What exactly happens when you add a FOE? What will I see? Will that FOE still be able to respond to my posts?
When you add a foe to your list their posts become hidden. You should see an option that says something like this post was made by someone on your ignore list and you can choose to look at it or not. A foe can still see what you post and I believe they can still quote you but their comments will be hidden.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Imacarolinamom
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Wow. So in politics forum libs can foe conservatives and vice versa? Not very conductive to having a discussion. Not sure the foe list is a good idea.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Imacarolinamom wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:15 pm Wow. So in politics forum libs can foe conservatives and vice versa? Not very conductive to having a discussion. Not sure the foe list is a good idea.
It’s the same as ignoring someone you don’t like. Instead of scrolling you just get a message that the user is on your foe list and you can choose to ignore it or click to see the post.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Imacarolinamom
Villein
Villein

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:35 pm
Imacarolinamom wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:15 pm Wow. So in politics forum libs can foe conservatives and vice versa? Not very conductive to having a discussion. Not sure the foe list is a good idea.
It’s the same as ignoring someone you don’t like. Instead of scrolling you just get a message that the user is on your foe list and you can choose to ignore it or click to see the post.
Yeah. I guess. I think it is silly and unnecessary on a debate or discussion forum, and extremely counterproductive. Your site, your rules.
QLuv

Unread post

Thank you. I'll use this and totally ignore them and their quotes. There shouldn't be anymore problems then.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It's a real shame grown women can't have civilized conversations. Sigh.
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Imacarolinamom wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:27 am
12skipafew wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:35 pm
Yeah. I guess. I think it is silly and unnecessary on a debate or discussion forum, and extremely counterproductive. Your site, your rules.
Not really any different than having the option to block somebody on fb or IG. It's not just for one group it's for the whole site. Not everyone is here argue, debate or shit talk.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic