70 % of Americans...

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:53 am I think just about everyone believes it.

Outside of experimentation - most people believe it is a defective gene.

No one should treat them badly for it, anymore thay a cleft palate or a club foot.
Lol, "most people" don't believe that Billie.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:21 pm
Billie.jeens wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:53 am I think just about everyone believes it.

No one should treat them badly for it, anymore thay a cleft palate or a club foot.

I was of the understanding that only the Conservative Religious Right still thought that homosexuality was a choice.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:44 pm

I was of the understanding that only the Conservative Religious Right still thought that homosexuality was a choice.
I meant that most people don't believe it is a defective gene.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:00 pm

What else would it be?

it occurs in 5% of humans, it is incompatible to the prime directive of procreation.
The wiring is screwed up somewhere -
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:03 pm
HanSolo wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:00 pm

What else would it be?

it occurs in 5% of humans, it is incompatible to the prime directive of procreation.
The wiring is screwed up somewhere -
"Defective and screwed up somewhere" is where I disagree. I'm not going to have the philosophical discussion though. My stomach hurts and I am not in the mood.
Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

We have had reports on this post, please be mindful of your comments.
Locked Previous topicNext topic