"Civility Can Start Again" When Democrats Take The House And Or The Senate

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:35 pm I blame her for the tragedy in Benghazi. For not keeping our Embassy safe. For not providing more security. For not saving our men while they were fighting for their lives. Then for lying. She stood in that hangar with those families and knew what she was saying was a lie. Those facts formed my opinion of her as both a horrible person and a bad Secretary of State.

There is more. Much more. But the incident in Benghazi was the pivotal moment for me when she lost 100% of my support.

On an aside - I just want to point out how easy that is to simply answer when someone asks you why you have the opinion you do.
libbylu wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:22 pm CAn you describe why Hillary was a horrible Secretary of State? And a terrible person?Do you have facts to back those opinions?
KnotaDinghy wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:06 am BJ isn't my leader, not all Republicans or all Democrats are 'anything'.

Hillary Clinton was a horrible Secretary of State. She's a terrible person. This is my opinion.
You can disagree with your opinion but just because we don't agree doesn't mean people are banding together.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fac ... 8bfc90e959
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Not sure what you want to tell me. I don't, and am not going to, subscribe to the Washington Post. The Post can say what they want to about Benghazi. I blame Hillary. Period. My opinion will never change.
HanSolo wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:47 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:35 pm I blame her for the tragedy in Benghazi. For not keeping our Embassy safe. For not providing more security. For not saving our men while they were fighting for their lives. Then for lying. She stood in that hangar with those families and knew what she was saying was a lie. Those facts formed my opinion of her as both a horrible person and a bad Secretary of State.

There is more. Much more. But the incident in Benghazi was the pivotal moment for me when she lost 100% of my support.

On an aside - I just want to point out how easy that is to simply answer when someone asks you why you have the opinion you do.
libbylu wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:22 pm CAn you describe why Hillary was a horrible Secretary of State? And a terrible person?Do you have facts to back those opinions?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fac ... 8bfc90e959
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/us/p ... ghazi.html
Here’s one article concerning an investigation of Hillary and Benghazi
Several other investigations also show the same results..

KnotaDinghy wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:06 am BJ isn't my leader, not all Republicans or all Democrats are 'anything'.

Hillary Clinton was a horrible Secretary of State. She's a terrible person. This is my opinion.
You can disagree with your opinion but just because we don't agree doesn't mean people are banding together.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don't think you understand.

I don't care what any public statement is about the investigation. I don't care what is written by other politicians.

I hold Hillary responsible for the lack of security, for not sending help and for lying. That is 100% my opinion. She lost me as a supporter during this time and you can post all the links you want to - I'm not reading them. You cannot change my mind on this.
libbylu wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:51 pm https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/us/p ... ghazi.html

Deleted User 473

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:21 pm I don't think you understand.

I don't care what any public statement is about the investigation. I don't care what is written by other politicians.

I hold Hillary responsible for the lack of security, for not sending help and for lying. That is 100% my opinion. She lost me as a supporter during this time and you can post all the links you want to - I'm not reading them. You cannot change my mind on this.
libbylu wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:51 pm https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/us/p ... ghazi.html

I don't know why she tried. I literally loled when she gave you info. Like any of you are known for reading links and changing your minds.
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Okie dokie.
These actual facts aren’t going to change your mind, is that what you’re saying?
Well then....
It’s kinda like people who insist that the earth is flat .
To each his own, as they say.
See ya

libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:26 pm

I don't know why she tried. I literally loled when she gave you info. Like any of you are known for reading links and changing your minds.
Facts aren’t important when there’s a rock solid determination to have an opinion in the face of facts .
I have given up!
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Actually I typically read every link people post. and am pretty open minded to discuss. This issue - nope.

KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Facts are important. Propaganda is not. That's my last word on the subject.
libbylu wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:52 pm

Facts aren’t important when there’s a rock solid determination to have an opinion in the face of facts .
I have given up!
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yah, well, the same facts have been discovered in several different investigations. Facts, not propaganda.
If you were brave enough to actually read the results of the investigations, you would see that it is not propaganda.
But if you are dead set on staying with your prejudices and reject the facts, good luck.thats your choice.
😉
KnotaDinghy wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:11 pm Facts are important. Propaganda is not. That's my last word on the subject.
libbylu wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:52 pm

I have given up!
Locked Previous topicNext topic