Me not smoking on my way to work isn't going to stop me from smelling like cigarettes

Unread post

Iffrinn wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:11 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:48 pm
mrsjules79 wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:31 pm I'm a smoker (working on quitting) and I smoke in my car but windows down and air it out. I never ever smoke in my house and I find it gross when people do. I air my car out daily. No one I work with even realizes I smoke because I don't bottle it all up in my car. If I smelled like smoke while being assigned to someone who couldn't deal with it, I would totally refrain from smoking on my way to work. You are being so obtuse. I'd choose a paycheck over a cig any day
They're no paying my for my ride to work. So if i want to smoke on my own time I will.. im already going 5 hrs without q cigarettes
The fact that you consider it a great sacrifice to go 5 hours without a cigarette tells me you are VERY heavily addicted. That's sad and scary. Being that much of slave to ANYTHING would scare me.
Everyone who smokes are addicted to them.
Iffrinn
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:50 pm
Iffrinn wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:11 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:48 pm

They're no paying my for my ride to work. So if i want to smoke on my own time I will.. im already going 5 hrs without q cigarettes
The fact that you consider it a great sacrifice to go 5 hours without a cigarette tells me you are VERY heavily addicted. That's sad and scary. Being that much of slave to ANYTHING would scare me.
Everyone who smokes are addicted to them.
I understand that, which is why I said "VERY HEAVILY ADDICTED". Yes, most people who smoke are addicted, but some are more heavily addicted than others. I have a co-worker who smokes one cigarette at lunchtime every day, and another in the late evening, and that is all. So, going 5 hours without a cigarette wouldn't be a big deal for him. There are degrees of addiction.
Locked Previous topicNext topic