Do you play pranks on your SO?

carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I do lol.

My sister had cancer in her leg, but thankfully it only stayed in one spot and did not spread before it was caught.

Well the doctors just cut it out, and as a result on her calf she has a chunk missing, it looks like a shark bite. She jokingly started referring to it as her *shark bite* to everyone.

When my DH first noticed it he asked me what happened. I told him she got bit by a shark. Then I made up this entirely elaborate story about how she had went on vacation and was attacked by a small shark, but she was able to get away before it hurt her worse.

I then showed DH some cool shark slippers I was going to get for her to match her shark bite. (My sister loves sharks-her favorite movie is Jaws- so they were perfect for her but DH didn't know that.)

He believed me about the shark story though! I forgot about it then one day he asked me if she really got bit by a shark. I started laughing and told him the whole story lol.

Another time I saw I could get a free sample of mens Depends. So I ordered some in his name. We got home one day and there's a box sitting on the front porch addressed to him. He opens it and sees the diapers, and I told him they must have found him cause he's old and that's why they sent him that sample. It made sense because not long before then he had gotten an ad about getting a Powerchair for those 60 and up, and I teased him about being old.

I did come clean and told him the truth, then donated the Depends to charity.

What have you done?
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don’t do pranks. I don’t find them funny.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sorta..I drove DH's car the other day, and I turned his seat warmer on when I got out, so his butt would get hot when he drove it the next day.
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Not really. But I have two huge scars on my right arm from when I fractured it and had to have steel rods put in. For the longest time, I would tell people I fell out of a plane. And for some reason, people bought it.

My husband and I met in high school, when I used to tell people that. We started dating 15 years later and he was like, "Oh yeah, didn't you fall out of a plane once?" I busted out laughing and told him that I made it up.

The best reactions were always when people would blink and say, "Was it on the ground?" Bahahahaha!
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No
Deleted User 114

Unread post

No.

Unread post

No I don't find pranks funny and that's why I hate April fools day.
Cowardly-Anon

Unread post

My husband loves watching his huge TV. I can control all the TVs in the house with my cellphone.
Sometimes I will wait till he is watching something and at a tense or pivotal moment, I start streaming Dr Phil on YouTube or change it to animal planet or nick jr.
He still thinks it's a fluke and I laugh every time.πŸ˜‚
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Cowardly-Anon wrote: ↑Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:31 am My husband loves watching his huge TV. I can control all the TVs in the house with my cellphone.
Sometimes I will wait till he is watching something and at a tense or pivotal moment, I start streaming Dr Phil on YouTube or change it to animal planet or nick jr.
I did something similar to my brother when we were kids. I hid in the dining room and used a universal remote to turn the TV while he was watching it. He thought we had a ghost lol.
Cowardly-Anon

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: ↑Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:44 am
Cowardly-Anon wrote: ↑Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:31 am My husband loves watching his huge TV. I can control all the TVs in the house with my cellphone.
I did something similar to my brother when we were kids. I hid in the dining room and used a universal remote to turn the TV while he was watching it. He thought we had a ghost lol.
Lmao.πŸ˜†
It's pretty fun!πŸ˜‚
Locked Previous topicNext topic