What’s on the agenda for today?

AHufflepuffMom
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

noitsmebecky wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:35 am
AHufflepuffMom wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:30 am
noitsmebecky wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:23 am

The bbq pulled pork sounds really good. I’m wary of sauces because of carbs. I’m trying to transition to a Keto diet and I’ve really been struggling...but I bet my kids would like it. And I could always shred it like you said without anything and use it.
My friend follows keto and she struggled with it at first. I know she gets a lot of ideas off pinterest.

I love pork loin because it's cheap and versatile. I may cook some plain today in my other crockpot just to shred and freeze. I got a 10lbs loin for $11
I LIVE for Pinterest! That’s where I get most of tips.

I’m doing a supervised weight loss program. I don’t have to do Keto, the doctor supports my decision but gave me lots of meal plan options but when I stick with it, I do really well and have more energy. But if I slip once...it’s all over and the carb cravings come back. Giving up tortilla chips is THE WORST and I always slip up. And milkshakes lol. I love milkshakes so much.

I miss my extra crockpots so much. When I moved to the apartment I had to minimize. I took my big crockpot and my little one for dips. But I had so many and meal prepping was so much easier.
It's hard to give up your favorite things, and substitutes just aren't the same
20180603_084832.jpg
Yes they're pretty awesome. Part for pulled pork, part plain and I got 12 chops out of the rest 😁
Image #makechesterproud
#f*uckdepression
AubreeGrace17
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Good show choice, I really have enjoyed watching it. I'm hoping to do some cleaning around the house, I have to get my eyelashes filled, and then df and I are planning a trip to my moms to help her with some yard work. After that we are hoping to go to the fair in the next town over.
noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

AubreeGrace17 wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:27 am Good show choice, I really have enjoyed watching it. I'm hoping to do some cleaning around the house, I have to get my eyelashes filled, and then df and I are planning a trip to my moms to help her with some yard work. After that we are hoping to go to the fair in the next town over.
That’s a really busy day lol.
“Nevertheless, she persisted.”
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Im going to do a little retail therapy, later I'm going to a reception at the museum(meet the teachers).If I'm still motivated at that I'm going to the garden center.
noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:41 am Im going to do a little retail therapy, later I'm going to a reception at the museum(meet the teachers).If I'm still motivated at that I'm going to the garden center.
If you go, what are you getting at the garden center?
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

noitsmebecky wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:48 am
Inmybizz wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:41 am Im going to do a little retail therapy, later I'm going to a reception at the museum(meet the teachers).If I'm still motivated at that I'm going to the garden center.
palm trees
dessert rose
hibiscus
miniature rose
double delight rose
citronella
Angels Trumpet
bird of paradise
succulents
mini scrubs
that's all I have on my list so far.

Unread post

My day is over. Went to sunday mass, had some lunch with friends, cleaned my house, and had family dinner

I need sleep before work tomorrow but I cant seem to get any. I hate mondays
Anon

Unread post

I am moving a 20 gallon fish tank from my house to my cousins apt today. We don't have the time to take care of it anymore, so we are giving it to her.
noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:59 am
noitsmebecky wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:48 am
palm trees
dessert rose
hibiscus
miniature rose
double delight rose
citronella
Angels Trumpet
bird of paradise
succulents
mini scrubs
that's all I have on my list so far.
I’m not very good at gardening. Sometimes I do herbs. Lavender, basil, rosemary. Easy stuff like that. But I can’t keep flowers alive to save my life.
Sassyfrass01
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I need to make out my menu for the week then go grocery shopping.
Also need to sweep and mop the house and wash the bedding today.
Going to try and relax some this afternoon as we've been on the go pretty much daily for the last couple of weeks.
Locked Previous topicNext topic