What do you think??

Pinkiepie2010
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

What do you wish was either cheaper or easier to get online?

I just moved to the country and am looking for a side gig to bring in some income. My DH suggest making gift candle, but I am I am looking for other suggestions. TIA
Mac
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

I sew a lot. I don't know if this will help you or not. But fabric online is horribly priced. Even the remnants are costly. Only one site that I know of for remnants. This might be more for someone that has easy and a lot of access though. Other than that, I might buy the handmade bracelets. That could mean all kinds of bracelets; from beads to vintage silverware! Ones with clever quotes or even medical ones that look pretty.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mac wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:59 am I sew a lot. I don't know if this will help you or not. But fabric online is horribly priced. Even the remnants are costly. Only one site that I know of for remnants. This might be more for someone that has easy and a lot of access though. Other than that, I might buy the handmade bracelets. That could mean all kinds of bracelets; from beads to vintage silverware! Ones with clever quotes or even medical ones that look pretty.
I love your profile photo! :D
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Pinkiepie2010 wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:54 pm What do you wish was either cheaper or easier to get online?

I just moved to the country and am looking for a side gig to bring in some income. My DH suggest making gift candle, but I am I am looking for other suggestions. TIA
that may work ..
if you sew/knit .. that too
Locked Previous topicNext topic