Big Brother

Yipes-Stripes
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I actually felt really bad for Rockstar tonight. Yes, she was an idiot to believe Brett, but her face when she watched his goodbye video was the saddest thing. I can't stand him or Angela. I get it's a game, but there are still real people with feelings involved😕
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yipes-Stripes wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:35 pm I actually felt really bad for Rockstar tonight. Yes, she was an idiot to believe Brett, but her face when she watched his goodbye video was the saddest thing. I can't stand him or Angela. I get it's a game, but there are still real people with feelings involved😕
Well, Rockstar cried too much, but I agree. I like Brett the least and maybe Angela the second least, but Haleigh ties with her. I'm pulling for Tyler.
Yipes-Stripes
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:48 pm
Yipes-Stripes wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:35 pm I actually felt really bad for Rockstar tonight. Yes, she was an idiot to believe Brett, but her face when she watched his goodbye video was the saddest thing. I can't stand him or Angela. I get it's a game, but there are still real people with feelings involved😕
Well, Rockstar cried too much, but I agree. I like Brett the least and maybe Angela the second least, but Haleigh ties with her. I'm pulling for Tyler.
Same! He deserves it the most.
Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

So its still the season of sissies. Rockstar was stupid to believe Brett when she knew all along what type of person he was outside of the game. She got what she deserved for being so blind. Angela is just riding coat tails and will never win. Tyler and JC are the ones to watch out for. Sam is just decoration at this point and doesn't really wanna be there anyway so why not just send her to jury?!
Yipes-Stripes
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Spunky wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:35 am So its still the season of sissies. Rockstar was stupid to believe Brett when she knew all along what type of person he was outside of the game. She got what she deserved for being so blind. Angela is just riding coat tails and will never win. Tyler and JC are the ones to watch out for. Sam is just decoration at this point and doesn't really wanna be there anyway so why not just send her to jury?!
I agree with most of this, except I genuinely felt bad for Rockstar- not for the eviction, just that goodbye video. She was an awful player and deserved to go, but it was hard to watch her hold back tears of embarrassment on live tv..not to mention Brett is a dumbass to say that to someone going to jury lol
Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Yipes-Stripes wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:22 pm
Spunky wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:35 am So its still the season of sissies. Rockstar was stupid to believe Brett when she knew all along what type of person he was outside of the game. She got what she deserved for being so blind. Angela is just riding coat tails and will never win. Tyler and JC are the ones to watch out for. Sam is just decoration at this point and doesn't really wanna be there anyway so why not just send her to jury?!
I agree with most of this, except I genuinely felt bad for Rockstar- not for the eviction, just that goodbye video. She was an awful player and deserved to go, but it was hard to watch her hold back tears of embarrassment on live tv..not to mention Brett is a dumbass to say that to someone going to jury lol
I think she handled it like a Rockstar. Brett is just a shit person in general most likely and gets what he wants by manipulating people no matter the cost. Rockstar knew this about him and in the end fell prey to his charm. I'm not a fan of the goodbye videos myself.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Spunky wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:34 am
I think she handled it like a Rockstar. Brett is just a shit person in general most likely and gets what he wants by manipulating people no matter the cost. Rockstar knew this about him and in the end fell prey to his charm. I'm not a fan of the goodbye videos myself.
Brett is a dickhead.
Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:44 am
Spunky wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:34 am

Brett is a dickhead.
💯
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

so happy that its Thursday and this week is over lol. I can't get over Fessy being such a moron. I couldn't even watch the feeds this week i just watched Tarans updates. I'm hoping for a L6 HOH and finally put Foutte out to pasture.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

msgme wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:35 pm so happy that its Thursday and this week is over lol. I can't get over Fessy being such a moron. I couldn't even watch the feeds this week i just watched Tarans updates. I'm hoping for a L6 HOH and finally put Foutte out to pasture.
Foutte? Is that Scotty?
Locked Previous topicNext topic