IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ! https://momconfessions.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26319

Website constantly timing out?

User avatar
kajira
Baroness
Baroness
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 3:59 pm

Unread post Fri May 25, 2018 5:01 pm

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@momconfessions.net to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.



I keep getting this error trying to get to the website, it happens about 70% of the time I'm trying to read new threads and the site wouldn't reload at all for me the entire morning.
User avatar
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness
Posts: 697
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 6:40 pm

Unread post Fri May 25, 2018 5:52 pm

That is our really shitty POS host who I have called multiple times about this on. There is literally nothing I can do but wait until the host migration next Friday night to get this resolved.

It's also in part why I can't get some of the extensions you guys want included into the forum and why it's going so slow.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
Put it this way: They refunded me for the hosting service because of this.
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
User avatar
kajira
Baroness
Baroness
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 3:59 pm

Unread post Fri May 25, 2018 5:54 pm

admin wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 5:52 pm
That is our really shitty POS host who I have called multiple times about this on. There is literally nothing I can do but wait until the host migration next Friday night to get this resolved.

It's also in part why I can't get some of the extensions you guys want included into the forum and why it's going so slow.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
Put it this way: They refunded me for the hosting service because of this.
Glad to know you don't have to pay for their crap - I hope the new hosting goes smoother!
User avatar
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness
Posts: 697
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 6:40 pm

Unread post Fri May 25, 2018 7:15 pm

kajira wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 5:54 pm
admin wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 5:52 pm
That is our really shitty POS host who I have called multiple times about this on. There is literally nothing I can do but wait until the host migration next Friday night to get this resolved.

It's also in part why I can't get some of the extensions you guys want included into the forum and why it's going so slow.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
Put it this way: They refunded me for the hosting service because of this.
Glad to know you don't have to pay for their crap - I hope the new hosting goes smoother!
I have to say that it's the worse hosting service I've ever gone with. :(
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
User avatar
pinkbutterfly66
Princess
Princess
Posts: 10027
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 9:27 am
Location: Fillory

Unread post Sun May 27, 2018 4:52 pm

admin wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 7:15 pm
kajira wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 5:54 pm
admin wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 5:52 pm
That is our really shitty POS host who I have called multiple times about this on. There is literally nothing I can do but wait until the host migration next Friday night to get this resolved.

It's also in part why I can't get some of the extensions you guys want included into the forum and why it's going so slow.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
Put it this way: They refunded me for the hosting service because of this.
Glad to know you don't have to pay for their crap - I hope the new hosting goes smoother!
I have to say that it's the worse hosting service I've ever gone with. :(

No worries. Right ow it's better than not having anything. I'm sure things will get better and smoother as time goes on.
Women who behave seldom make history
User avatar
madfoodie
Regent
Regent
Posts: 3264
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 12:55 pm
Location: Lollipops and gum drops

Unread post Wed May 30, 2018 4:14 pm

It happens to me a lot. Also the network has dropped message.
i want candy!
User avatar
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness
Posts: 697
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 6:40 pm

Unread post Wed May 30, 2018 4:36 pm

Friday we will be doing a migration.
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic