Unread post

Cowardly-Anon wrote: ↑Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:20 pmHappy Labor Day😁
Back at you 😌 hope you are enjoying your holiday
RedBottoms

Unread post

OP1 wrote: ↑Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:22 pm
RedBottoms wrote: ↑Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:20 pm
OP1 wrote: ↑Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:19 pm

Nice ASSumptions you have there. No I have not had the perfect life. I have had more than my share of losses in my life. But it is what it is. You know. Can’t change it but God will help and has helped me through it so it is okay. This life is not permanent.
okay. Glad you are happy.
Much happier than you dear. I do not understand your hatefulness
hmm well don't worry about it but here is a hint-I am pretty butthurt a lot of the time because of how so called church going Christians treat my kids and myself. No go theologize on that conundrum a minute.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: ↑Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:16 pm
CandTmom wrote: ↑Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:15 pm
RedBottoms wrote: ↑Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:12 pm you fucked up somewhere in life if you are raising kids alone (barring being a widow) and raising a grandchild (barring the parents are not deceased).

I am not trying to be mean but that is not something to brag about if you are divorced or knocked up with 4 kids out of wedlock and raised a kid to have a teen pregnancy or have a kid they won't or can't care for.

But I am glad you have faith in God regardless
I'd hate to see your reply if you were trying to be mean
well dang she has been making these damn religious posts all damn day long and we tried to ask her to move it to the religious forum and she won't do it

so yeah...........she might have gotten a bit of a verbal smackdown from me. Seriously though, this is not church
I wasn't being serious. Maybe I should have lol or put a happy or laughing emoji.
RedBottoms

Unread post

CandTmom wrote: ↑Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:25 pm
RedBottoms wrote: ↑Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:16 pm
CandTmom wrote: ↑Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:15 pm

I'd hate to see your reply if you were trying to be mean
well dang she has been making these damn religious posts all damn day long and we tried to ask her to move it to the religious forum and she won't do it

so yeah...........she might have gotten a bit of a verbal smackdown from me. Seriously though, this is not church
I wasn't being serious. Maybe I should have lol or put a happy or laughing emoji.
its all good lol. I mean I actually feel bad because that was hella harsh...........but on the other hand I feel like making all these religious posts over and over she is somewhat setting herself up for people to go in at some point. I was not even the first one to do it today.
OP1

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: ↑Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:24 pm
RedBottoms wrote: ↑Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:20 pm

okay. Glad you are happy.
hmm well don't worry about it but here is a hint-I am pretty butthurt a lot of the time because of how so called church going Christians treat my kids and myself. No go theologize on that conundrum a minute.
Well they are not true Christians. Christ calls us to love our neighbor so if they are treating you or your children unkindly, pay them no mind
RedBottoms

Unread post

OP1 wrote: ↑Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:27 pm
RedBottoms wrote: ↑Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:24 pm

Well they are not true Christians. Christ calls us to love our neighbor so if they are treating you or your children unkindly, pay them no mind
well I can agree with you on that! Sorry I was mean earlier.
Cowardly-Anon

Unread post

OP1 wrote: ↑Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:24 pm
Cowardly-Anon wrote: ↑Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:20 pmHappy Labor Day😁
Back at you 😌 hope you are enjoying your holiday
Thanks!
I really am! It's been very relaxing.
I hope yours is, as well.😁
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Stop being a coward, posting as guest and register with a screen name so we can block your crazy ass.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Whatever works for you.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LOL
Attachments
raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa-ca443f4786.u1.jpg