MY FRIEND

Countess
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I ❣️Jesus juice 🍷
RUDE!

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:12 pm you fucked up somewhere in life if you are raising kids alone (barring being a widow) and raising a grandchild (barring the parents are not deceased).

I am not trying to be mean but that is not something to brag about if you are divorced or knocked up with 4 kids out of wedlock and raised a kid to have a teen pregnancy or have a kid they won't or can't care for.

But I am glad you have faith in God regardless
So anyone who has ever married a good man who decided he didn't want to be a family man after four kids is a failure? You're plain hateful. You can cover up "not to be mean", but it's not sincere. If you didn't want to be mean, you wouldn't be a narrow minded bigot. She's obviously not bragging about it, just saying she has a lot on her plate and is managing. She, unlike you, is offering encouragement to others.

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:16 pm
CandTmom wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:15 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:12 pm you fucked up somewhere in life if you are raising kids alone (barring being a widow) and raising a grandchild (barring the parents are not deceased).

I am not trying to be mean but that is not something to brag about if you are divorced or knocked up with 4 kids out of wedlock and raised a kid to have a teen pregnancy or have a kid they won't or can't care for.

I'd hate to see your reply if you were trying to be mean
well dang she has been making these damn religious posts all damn day long and we tried to ask her to move it to the religious forum and she won't do it

so yeah...........she might have gotten a bit of a verbal smackdown from me. Seriously though, this is not church
You obviously don't go to church if you think the meer mention of God is "church".

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:24 pm
OP1 wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:22 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:20 pm

okay. Glad you are happy.
Much happier than you dear. I do not understand your hatefulness
hmm well don't worry about it but here is a hint-I am pretty butthurt a lot of the time because of how so called church going Christians treat my kids and myself. No go theologize on that conundrum a minute.
There is a word for people to believe all people of a demographic are like the few they have been exposed to. Please seek help for your hate.

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:36 pm Stop being a coward, posting as guest and register with a screen name so we can block your crazy ass.
Why join a form with an anon option if you're going to be offended by it?

You know why people go anon? Ee remember the crazy days of CM and know some of you crazies are likely here.
Vanillacupcake
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Hey! Has anyone heard from godstar lately??
Vanillacupcake
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Lots of crazies came here.
We just made new personas so we are new crazies! 😜
Guest wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:10 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:36 pm Stop being a coward, posting as guest and register with a screen name so we can block your crazy ass.

You know why people go anon? Ee remember the crazy days of CM and know some of you crazies are likely here.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Vanillacupcake wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:11 pm Hey! Has anyone heard from godstar lately??
She's on the Facebook group.
RedBottoms

Unread post

RUDE! wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:04 pm

So anyone who has ever married a good man who decided he didn't want to be a family man after four kids is a failure? You're plain hateful. You can cover up "not to be mean", but it's not sincere. If you didn't want to be mean, you wouldn't be a narrow minded bigot. She's obviously not bragging about it, just saying she has a lot on her plate and is managing. She, unlike you, is offering encouragement to others.
encouragement-annoying potato potatoe

Unread post

Vanillacupcake wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:14 pm Lots of crazies came here.
We just made new personas so we are new crazies! 😜
Guest wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:10 pm

Yeah, I totally don't want 20 pizzas delivered to my house or one of you to show up at my place of work.
Locked Previous topicNext topic