Found my spirit animal!!!!

Anonymous 1

Unread post

mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't get it.. no sound will play so all I see is a meowing grey cat in water. Am I missing something? What am I not seeing?
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Fat cat is supposed to be exercising but instead only using one paw. There is sound on the video if you unmute the button.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:08 pm I don't get it.. no sound will play so all I see is a meowing grey cat in water. Am I missing something? What am I not seeing?
The cat is meowing and there is a mans voice asking the cat if he/she is working out.... I don't really see the humor in it but thats just me.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:12 pm Image
Your spirit animal is dead.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:14 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:12 pm Image
Your spirit animal is dead.
Yes, yes she is.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I can relate. I should be working out myself but instead I am on here. Adorable kitty
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ah.. ok. It played, but there was no sound even though my volume is up. I knew there had to be something that I was missing.

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:11 pm
mcginnisc wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:08 pm I don't get it.. no sound will play so all I see is a meowing grey cat in water. Am I missing something? What am I not seeing?
The cat is meowing and there is a mans voice asking the cat if he/she is working out.... I don't really see the humor in it but thats just me.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Deleted User 670

Unread post

How is he managing to sit still on the treadmill? That's too funny. Reminds me when I was in 5th grade and in PE doing those stupid assed presidential physical fitness test. That day we were supposed to run to the other end of the yard and back as fast as we could. It was my turn and I started off running but somewhere halfway to the end it occurred to me: Why was I running my ass off? It wasn't going to affect my grade whether I ran or walked. So I walked the rest of the way. Boy was my PE teacher pissed at me! lolol. But she couldn't do a damn thing to me! lol.
Locked Previous topicNext topic