My husband is a dumbass

Anonymous 1

Unread post

He loaned his almost new truck to his brother. Brother promptly decided to get into a 1 vehicle accident so of course its his fault. The truck is completely totalled and our insurance will not cover the loss because he was not listed as a driver on their insurance. So guess who gets to make payments on a truck that that will no longer exist for the next 4 years. Yep that would be us. All because the fucker didn't listen to me, our insurance company all because of "he is family....." And he wonders why I want a divorce. Now he is trying to say that he will take my truck back and forth to work and I will need to find a way. Dude...Im a F***ing construction project manager. How in the hell do you think that is going to work......Nope he ended up leaving the house at 4 so he can hit all the buses he needs to get to work on time. He has been calling repeatedly bitching about having to ride the bus. Well you should have thought about that before being a dumbass. I finally blocked him just to get some piece
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Some piece of what?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:53 am Some piece of what?
Was supposed to be peace...My bad. I'm just so pissed about this
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I would be angry also.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:02 am I would be angry also.
I'm infuriated
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You’re right, he’s a dumb ass.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yeah...that would about drive me over the edge as well. Clearly there's a defective gene in that family! :lol:
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Why isn't the brother making the payment for the truck he wrecked? If he didn't want to make the payments I would be suing him for them. I'm not a sue happy person but I would not be paying off a truck someone else wrecked.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes, that is annoying. BUT-normally, if you did give anyone permission to drive your vehicle then it WILL be covered. Mine is that way. I'm guessing your insurance company is just trying to get out of paying. If they do pay for this they may will go after your idiot BIL. However, if they will still not cover it then YPU should be demanding payment from BIL. No way you should be on the hook for this. And I'd keep the keys with you at all times.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Poietes wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:11 am Why isn't the brother making the payment for the truck he wrecked? If he didn't want to make the payments I would be suing him for them. I'm not a sue happy person but I would not be paying off a truck someone else wrecked.
Because brother is 40 without a job. Who has never had a job. So all I would get is a useless judgement and still have to pay for the truck
Locked Previous topicNext topic