Who has time time!?!...

stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:46 am
stilltfez wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:39 am God Star, Anon1 or whoever you are, as a person of deep Faith, and as a person who has in her past been religious as well, I find your words and preaching to be deeply unsettling and offensive. Glass houses my dear. Put your own home in order before attacking or belittling anyone else's.
For the appeal we make does not spring from error or impure motives, nor are we trying to trick you. 4 On the contrary, we speak as those approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel. We are not trying to please people but God, who tests our hearts. 5 You know we never used flattery, nor did we put on a mask to cover up greed—God is our witness. 6 We were not looking for praise from people, not from you or anyone else, even though as apostles of Christ we could have asserted our authority. 7 Instead, we were like young children[a] among you. 1 Thessalonians 2

I see you clearly. Anyone can c/p Bible verses.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:00 am
Godstar wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:55 am
AnnieArk wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:48 am

2 Corinthians 11:13-15.
1 John 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.

14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

19 We love him, because he first loved us.

20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

This is going to be the last comment I make to you. Your posts cause Christianity to be ridiculed. You need to stop it.
The devil is a liar! I have nothing to do with the hot mess religion started. This whole world has been deceived, I shared only the truth and it wasn't received. Prophecy.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:00 am
Godstar wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:55 am
AnnieArk wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:48 am

2 Corinthians 11:13-15.
1 John 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.

14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

19 We love him, because he first loved us.

20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

This is going to be the last comment I make to you. Your posts cause Christianity to be ridiculed. You need to stop it.
The devil is a liar! I have nothing to do with the hot mess religion started. This whole world has been deceived, I shared only the truth and it wasn't received. Prophecy.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

stilltfez wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:02 am
stilltfez wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:39 am God Star, Anon1 or whoever you are, as a person of deep Faith, and as a person who has in her past been religious as well, I find your words and preaching to be deeply unsettling and offensive. Glass houses my dear. Put your own home in order before attacking or belittling anyone else's.
For the appeal we make does not spring from error or impure motives, nor are we trying to trick you. 4 On the contrary, we speak as those approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel. We are not trying to please people but God, who tests our hearts. 5 You know we never used flattery, nor did we put on a mask to cover up greed—God is our witness. 6 We were not looking for praise from people, not from you or anyone else, even though as apostles of Christ we could have asserted our authority. 7 Instead, we were like young children[a] among you. 1 Thessalonians 2

The Word lives in my heart as I live in God, don't see Me but only the Father!
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This is nonsense is what it is. We don't want to hear it.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

This is not religion, this is total and complete lunacy spewed from the mouth of a pathetic mentally ill patient.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:06 am

Let me know when you stop using "the Word" as your excuse/justification/weaponry and begin to find your own person deep meaningful Faith instead. Until then, your words are just that ...words, shallow meaningless words. But you know that and so do I.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

EarlGrayHot wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:22 am This is nonsense is what it is. We don't want to hear it.
Proverbs 28:9 (ASV) He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, Even his prayer is an abomination.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:27 am This is not religion, this is total and complete lunacy spewed from the mouth of a pathetic mentally ill patient.
2 Corinthians 5:13-21
13 If it seems we are crazy, it is to bring glory to God. And if we are in our right minds, it is for your benefit. 14 Either way, Christ’s love controls us. Since we believe that Christ died for all, we also believe that we have all died to our old life. 15 He died for everyone so that those who receive his new life will no longer live for themselves. Instead, they will live for Christ, who died and was raised for them. 16 So we have stopped evaluating others from a human point of view. At one time we thought of Christ merely from a human point of view. How differently we know him now! 17 This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun! 18 And all of this is a gift from God, who brought us back to himself through Christ. And God has given us this task of reconciling people to him. 19 For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself, no longer counting people’s sins against them. And he gave us this wonderful message of reconciliation. 20 So we are Christ’s ambassadors; God is making his appeal through us. We speak for Christ when we plead, “Come back to God!” 21 For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

stilltfez wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:35 am
Godstar wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:06 am

Let me know when you stop using "the Word" as your excuse/justification/weaponry and begin to find your own person deep meaningful Faith instead. Until then, your words are just that ...words, shallow meaningless words. But you know that and so do I.
That will never happen. Heaven and earth will pass away, but the Word of God that lives in Me will Always remain.
Locked Previous topicNext topic