Who has time time!?!...

hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:48 am
Godstar wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:46 am
stilltfez wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:39 am God Star, Anon1 or whoever you are, as a person of deep Faith, and as a person who has in her past been religious as well, I find your words and preaching to be deeply unsettling and offensive. Glass houses my dear. Put your own home in order before attacking or belittling anyone else's.
For the appeal we make does not spring from error or impure motives, nor are we trying to trick you. 4 On the contrary, we speak as those approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel. We are not trying to please people but God, who tests our hearts. 5 You know we never used flattery, nor did we put on a mask to cover up greed—God is our witness. 6 We were not looking for praise from people, not from you or anyone else, even though as apostles of Christ we could have asserted our authority. 7 Instead, we were like young children[a] among you. 1 Thessalonians 2

2 Corinthians 11:13-15.
Yes. The devil and his demons know and can repart scriptures too.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:48 am
iamanon wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:27 am This is not religion, this is total and complete lunacy spewed from the mouth of a pathetic mentally ill patient.
2 Corinthians 5:13-21
13 If it seems we are crazy, it is to bring glory to God. And if we are in our right minds, it is for your benefit. 14 Either way, Christ’s love controls us. Since we believe that Christ died for all, we also believe that we have all died to our old life. 15 He died for everyone so that those who receive his new life will no longer live for themselves. Instead, they will live for Christ, who died and was raised for them. 16 So we have stopped evaluating others from a human point of view. At one time we thought of Christ merely from a human point of view. How differently we know him now! 17 This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun! 18 And all of this is a gift from God, who brought us back to himself through Christ. And God has given us this task of reconciling people to him. 19 For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself, no longer counting people’s sins against them. And he gave us this wonderful message of reconciliation. 20 So we are Christ’s ambassadors; God is making his appeal through us. We speak for Christ when we plead, “Come back to God!” 21 For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ.
there you go...spewing scriptures that you yourself don't live by, can't live by because you don't believe them.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:50 am
Godstar wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:46 am

For the appeal we make does not spring from error or impure motives, nor are we trying to trick you. 4 On the contrary, we speak as those approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel. We are not trying to please people but God, who tests our hearts. 5 You know we never used flattery, nor did we put on a mask to cover up greed—God is our witness. 6 We were not looking for praise from people, not from you or anyone else, even though as apostles of Christ we could have asserted our authority. 7 Instead, we were like young children[a] among you. 1 Thessalonians 2

You got to be kidding!!! Lmbo
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:55 am
Godstar wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:48 am
iamanon wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:27 am This is not religion, this is total and complete lunacy spewed from the mouth of a pathetic mentally ill patient.
2 Corinthians 5:13-21
13 If it seems we are crazy, it is to bring glory to God. And if we are in our right minds, it is for your benefit. 14 Either way, Christ’s love controls us. Since we believe that Christ died for all, we also believe that we have all died to our old life. 15 He died for everyone so that those who receive his new life will no longer live for themselves. Instead, they will live for Christ, who died and was raised for them. 16 So we have stopped evaluating others from a human point of view. At one time we thought of Christ merely from a human point of view. How differently we know him now! 17 This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun! 18 And all of this is a gift from God, who brought us back to himself through Christ. And God has given us this task of reconciling people to him. 19 For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself, no longer counting people’s sins against them. And he gave us this wonderful message of reconciliation. 20 So we are Christ’s ambassadors; God is making his appeal through us. We speak for Christ when we plead, “Come back to God!” 21 For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ.
there you go...spewing scriptures that you yourself don't live by, can't live by because you don't believe them.
You confuse the internet with real life, seriously you know Me not!
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:59 am

In Matthew the devil quotes scripture from the Old Testament to Jesus. Did you not read that part or did your husband say that it didn’t happen

Matthew 4:5-6
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:21 pm
In Matthew the devil quotes scripture from the Old Testament to Jesus. Did you not read that part or did your husband say that it didn’t happen

I'm not the devil. Ridiculous. Lol

We don't wrestle People but Spirits, look at the Government.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:32 pm

You’re like the devil. You like to deceive people. I think you use what you believe(and what you believe isn’t biblical btw) to cope with your abusive household. You have convinced yourself that you and your loser of a husband are more than just yourselves. If he’s Adam, Jesus, and a Pharaoh he’s not that bad even when he’s best you. And you’re Eve,Mary, and an Egyptian Queen. It’s delusions of grandeur at least. Or schizophrenia or BPD. Lots of mental illness use religion to try and make themselves feel like they are more important than they are. We are all equal in God’s eyes. You just Spew scriptures but obviously don’t apply them. If you did you’d get yourself and your kids out of the house that has an abuser in it.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:40 pm

You’re like the devil. You like to deceive people. I think you use what you believe(and what you believe isn’t biblical btw) to cope with your abusive household. You have convinced yourself that you and your loser of a husband are more than just yourselves. If he’s Adam, Jesus, and a Pharaoh he’s not that bad even when he’s best you. And you’re Eve,Mary, and an Egyptian Queen. It’s delusions of grandeur at least. Or schizophrenia or BPD. Lots of mental illness use religion to try and make themselves feel like they are more important than they are. We are all equal in God’s eyes. You just Spew scriptures but obviously don’t apply them. If you did you’d get yourself and your kids out of the house that has an abuser in it.
No. I am not. Not even close. This whole world has been deceived by the devil since the Beginning. Read Revelation 12, I am She. I come to set the record straight, speaking only the truth, I am the Mother of ALL Living.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:05 pm

No. I am not. Not even close. This whole world has been deceived by the devil since the Beginning. Read Revelation 12, I am She. I come to set the record straight, speaking only the truth, I am the Mother of ALL Living.
So your husband doesn’t beat you? He hasn’t been in prison for abusive? You have big delusions of grandeur. Your just a mortal woman who is in a horrible relationship but doesn’t really want out. I use to feel bad for you. Not anymore I feel bad for the ones who can’t get away and I’m afraid they’ll continue this cycle of abuse. Did your husband’s dad hit his mom?
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:15 pm
Godstar wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:05 pm
So your husband doesn’t beat you? He hasn’t been in prison for abusive? You have big delusions of grandeur. Your just a mortal woman who is in a horrible relationship but doesn’t really want out. I use to feel bad for you. Not anymore I feel bad for the ones who can’t get away and I’m afraid they’ll continue this cycle of abuse. Did your husband’s dad hit his mom?
The past is no longer relevant, today is a New day and we rejoice with the Angels in Heaven.

2 Corinthians 5:14-17 (NIV)
14 For Christ’s love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. 15 And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.

16 So from now on we regard no one from a worldly point of view. Though we once regarded Christ in this way, we do so no longer. 17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come:[a] The old has gone, the new is here!
Locked Previous topicNext topic