Who has time time!?!...

stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:50 am
stilltfez wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:35 am
Godstar wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:06 am
The Word lives in my heart as I live in God, don't see Me but only the Father!

Let me know when you stop using "the Word" as your excuse/justification/weaponry and begin to find your own person deep meaningful Faith instead. Until then, your words are just that ...words, shallow meaningless words. But you know that and so do I.
That will never happen. Heaven and earth will pass away, but the Word of God that lives in Me will Always remain.

Nah, you're words and no Faith and that's not what God's word is about. But you know this, you just crave attention. I suggest you get professional help. God made a world where such help is available, it is on man/woman to know themselves and seek it.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

stilltfez wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:06 am
Godstar wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:50 am
stilltfez wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:35 am

Let me know when you stop using "the Word" as your excuse/justification/weaponry and begin to find your own person deep meaningful Faith instead. Until then, your words are just that ...words, shallow meaningless words. But you know that and so do I.
That will never happen. Heaven and earth will pass away, but the Word of God that lives in Me will Always remain.

Nah, you're words and no Faith and that's not what God's word is about. But you know this, you just crave attention. I suggest you get professional help. God made a world where such help is available, it is on man/woman to know themselves and seek it.
No. God's word. And, my faith is not for you to judge, God knows my heart, you don't.

Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away. Matthew 24:35
Locked Previous topicNext topic