Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

erzea
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

erzea wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:30 pm `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?
I think this concept was more accessibly stated as the brain-in-a-jar problem (which was based on Descartes' Evil Demon).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_demo ... n_in_a_vat

Think of the film The Matrix:
it might be suggested that you have not the slightest reason to believe that you are in the surroundings you suppose you are in ... various hypotheses could explain how things look and feel. You might be sound asleep and dreaming or a playful brain surgeon might be giving you these experiences by stimulating your cortex in a special way. You might really be stretched out on a table in his laboratory with wires running into your head from a large computer. Perhaps you have always been on that table. Perhaps you are quite a different person from what you seem...
Or it might even be considered a special case of Zhuang-zi's butterfly:
Once upon a time, I, Chuang Chou, dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a butterfly. I was conscious only of my happiness as a butterfly, unaware that I was Chou. Soon I awaked, and there I was, veritably myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

erzea wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:30 pm same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.
This is similar to initiatic aspects of esoteric belief systems such as Sufism or the Eleusinian Mysteries. A text is insufficient - you must have a master you interact with, from a good lineage of masters, to train you how to interpret it. In other words, it isn't just knowledge, it is a skill (like the medieval journeyman system).

But I think this adoration of authority also has downsides. It makes it hard to correct mistakes made by earlier authorities, and it assumes that there is an authority somewhere with a good answer - that's not always the case.
erzea
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:56 pm
erzea wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:30 pm `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

I think this concept was more accessibly stated as the brain-in-a-jar problem (which was based on Descartes' Evil Demon).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_demo ... n_in_a_vat

Think of the film The Matrix:
it might be suggested that you have not the slightest reason to believe that you are in the surroundings you suppose you are in ... various hypotheses could explain how things look and feel. You might be sound asleep and dreaming or a playful brain surgeon might be giving you these experiences by stimulating your cortex in a special way. You might really be stretched out on a table in his laboratory with wires running into your head from a large computer. Perhaps you have always been on that table. Perhaps you are quite a different person from what you seem...
Or it might even be considered a special case of Zhuang-zi's butterfly:
Once upon a time, I, Chuang Chou, dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a butterfly. I was conscious only of my happiness as a butterfly, unaware that I was Chou. Soon I awaked, and there I was, veritably myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.
nah nah you have to read complete explanation than you will understand what is what.
erzea
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:06 pm
erzea wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:30 pm same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
This is similar to initiatic aspects of esoteric belief systems such as Sufism or the Eleusinian Mysteries. A text is insufficient - you must have a master you interact with, from a good lineage of masters, to train you how to interpret it. In other words, it isn't just knowledge, it is a skill (like the medieval journeyman system).

But I think this adoration of authority also has downsides. It makes it hard to correct mistakes made by earlier authorities, and it assumes that there is an authority somewhere with a good answer - that's not always the case.
what is that skill ? huh? that our mother has seen our father before our birth ? and knows it that who has tilled her ? and im listening to mother ( or authority ) that means it is skill ?

and im not interpurting in anything at all. for im taking things as they actually are. for as soon as one interupts than everything is lost at once.

and if you think that there is any interuption in this Practical explanation or anything for my own person sense gratification which im going to derive from you OR anyone else than you can point out that very thing. and finish the business.

otherwise in this entire explanation there is no such things and it is completely genuine.

and if you want to bring anything like medieval fedieval than you have to give us another explanation and than you talk about your own nonsense things.

otherwise you are simply *imposing* ( or shifting burdon of proof ) your nonsense on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.

and it is an fact that there is father before our birth and our mother ( along with authority ) has seen him and knows it that who has tilled her.

so why any intelligent person will listen to anyone else beside mother ( or authority ) why ?
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

erzea wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:30 pm if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )
Let's take a concrete example.

What is your "real authority" that we should trust on the issue of whether eating garlic prohibits people being happy?

And what the evidence that you present that your "real authority" is more trustworthy on this than, for example, medical doctors, or scientists who look at the correlation between diet and happiness?
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

erzea wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:30 pm my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada "
Please could you comment on the authenticity of the following quote that has been attributed to Srila Prabhupada, from a Sannyasa Initiation he conducted in Bombay back in November 1975:
You have got good opportunity. You are going to Africa to deliver these persons. Sukadeva Gosvami says, kirata-hunandhra-pulinda-pulkasa abhira-sumbha yavanah khasadayah, ye ‘nye ca papa [SB 2.4.18]. These groups of men are considered very fallen, kirata, the black men. They are called nisada. Nisada was born of Vena, King Vena. So they are habituated to steal; therefore they have been given a separate place, African jungles. That is there in the Bhagavatam.
erzea
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:20 pm
erzea wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:30 pm if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

What is your "real authority" that we should trust on the issue of whether eating garlic prohibits people being happy?

And what the evidence that you present that your "real authority" is more trustworthy on this than, for example, medical doctors, or scientists who look at the correlation between diet and happiness?
that i have already evidence i have already explained by giving this Practical explanation. it is the sound explanation.

and if you go on *imposing* ( or shifitng burdon of proof ) any street dogs authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all than good luck with it and cheat your own self with such nonsense.
erzea
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:31 pm
erzea wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:30 pm my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada "
Please could you comment on the authenticity of the following quote that has been attributed to Srila Prabhupada, from a Sannyasa Initiation he conducted in Bombay back in November 1975:
You have got good opportunity. You are going to Africa to deliver these persons. Sukadeva Gosvami says, kirata-hunandhra-pulinda-pulkasa abhira-sumbha yavanah khasadayah, ye ‘nye ca papa [SB 2.4.18]. These groups of men are considered very fallen, kirata, the black men. They are called nisada. Nisada was born of Vena, King Vena. So they are habituated to steal; therefore they have been given a separate place, African jungles. That is there in the Bhagavatam.
yes what Prabhupada is saying is an solid fact. and how can you change it ? still he was merciful for them. he is merciful for everyone.
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

erzea wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 10:57 pm
Aletheia wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:20 pm

that i have already evidence i have already explained
You have given an analogy (a mother being the "real authority" when it comes to declaring what your parentage is).

I'm now asking for something different. I'm asking for you to explain how that analogy applies to a specific example (eating garlic).
Locked Previous topicNext topic