I am really concerned for my son

Mom Talk is a group for moms to come for advice and should be looked at as a more supportive community than Mom Confessions. Those who aren’t here for drama but want to connect with other moms or have questions about parenting can hang out here.
SissyAnn141
Commoner
Commoner

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:10 am Most in this forum know that he has an autoimmune disease, alopecia. He has lost the hair on his head and now his eyebrows. It has been rough for him but he's handling everything so much better than he did last year. He has accepted that this is something he will have for life.

My concern now is the past month he has no appetite, none. And it is showing in his body. To me, he looks underweight, very underweight. He is just not hungry. I make dinner and he eats it because he knows the choice to not eat is not there. I don't force him to eat breakfast or lunch. And if he does say he's hungry before dinner, I make him something because I am just trying to get something into him system. I don't know if this is just a thing he's going through or if something more is going on. He has a doc appointment coming up and I can't wait to talk about this.
Where you able to find out anything at the Doctors office ?
Reedusstalker

Unread post

SissyAnn141 wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:15 pm
Reedusstalker wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:10 am Most in this forum know that he has an autoimmune disease, alopecia. He has lost the hair on his head and now his eyebrows. It has been rough for him but he's handling everything so much better than he did last year. He has accepted that this is something he will have for life.

My concern now is the past month he has no appetite, none. And it is showing in his body. To me, he looks underweight, very underweight. He is just not hungry. I make dinner and he eats it because he knows the choice to not eat is not there. I don't force him to eat breakfast or lunch. And if he does say he's hungry before dinner, I make him something because I am just trying to get something into him system. I don't know if this is just a thing he's going through or if something more is going on. He has a doc appointment coming up and I can't wait to talk about this.
Where you able to find out anything at the Doctors office ?
His appointment isn't until August 6
SissyAnn141
Commoner
Commoner

Unread post

I hope the appointment goes well. I will check back.
Locked Previous topicNext topic