MY FRIEND

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:24 pm
RUDE! wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:04 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:12 pm you fucked up somewhere in life if you are raising kids alone (barring being a widow) and raising a grandchild (barring the parents are not deceased).

I am not trying to be mean but that is not something to brag about if you are divorced or knocked up with 4 kids out of wedlock and raised a kid to have a teen pregnancy or have a kid they won't or can't care for.

But I am glad you have faith in God regardless
So anyone who has ever married a good man who decided he didn't want to be a family man after four kids is a failure? You're plain hateful. You can cover up "not to be mean", but it's not sincere. If you didn't want to be mean, you wouldn't be a narrow minded bigot. She's obviously not bragging about it, just saying she has a lot on her plate and is managing. She, unlike you, is offering encouragement to others.
encouragement-annoying potato potatoe
Why do you read posts you know will annoy you?
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:28 pm
RUDE! wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:04 pm

So anyone who has ever married a good man who decided he didn't want to be a family man after four kids is a failure? You're plain hateful. You can cover up "not to be mean", but it's not sincere. If you didn't want to be mean, you wouldn't be a narrow minded bigot. She's obviously not bragging about it, just saying she has a lot on her plate and is managing. She, unlike you, is offering encouragement to others.
all the guests and anons are hard to tell apart. maybe she should register at least so we know for sure its her.

Unread post

Vanillacupcake wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:11 pm Hey! Has anyone heard from godstar lately??
I asked if this was her in another post, but I don't think the op is wacky enough. GS posts were almost in another dimension. Though if she left her abusive husband perhaps she may have mellowed out a bit.

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:29 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:28 pm

all the guests and anons are hard to tell apart. maybe she should register at least so we know for sure its her.

She clearly names herself OP1. Don't be dense.
Vanillacupcake
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

How about 1 pizza and a case of toilet paper?? 😘
Guest wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:27 pm
Vanillacupcake wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:14 pm Lots of crazies came here.
We just made new personas so we are new crazies! 😜
Guest wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:10 pm

Why join a form with an anon option if you're going to be offended by it?

You know why people go anon? Ee remember the crazy days of CM and know some of you crazies are likely here.
Yeah, I totally don't want 20 pizzas delivered to my house or one of you to show up at my place of work.
Vanillacupcake
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

That's where I had seen her!!!
CandTmom wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:21 pm
Vanillacupcake wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:11 pm Hey! Has anyone heard from godstar lately??
She's on the Facebook group.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Cowardly-Anon wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:20 pmHappy Labor Day😁
I like your guest SN...😂
Cowardly-Anon

Unread post

Mommy_jules wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:36 pm
Cowardly-Anon wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:20 pmHappy Labor Day😁
I like your guest SN...😂