ARE YOU LIKED

OP1

Unread post

There are many reasons why people either like you or not. I'm not referring to likes on social media. Commonality is the most predominant. There are others though. If one is generous, kind, thoughtful, patient and compassionate they are often well liked, for obvious reasons. One can be liked for thier knowledge, beauty, fame, power or popularity. One can even be liked for their obedience, faithfulness, submission and loyalty, like being part of a club, organization or paradigm. The most valuable reason to be liked I find is that our Creator formed us as unique. When I dislike someone, I check myself. I look for their uniqueness and pray for my heart to like them. Its made a huge change in all of my relationships. Its not just about taking the log out of our eyes to see the speck in the others. Its about Jesus. Its about his sacrificed life for the person you dislike. Every human being was made by our Creator. Yes, even those murderers, thieves and psychos. Christianity is not an exclusive society. It is Christ in the form of the Holy Spirit here on earth. I am immature in many ways, but my maturity in Christ rests in His faithful hands. Just wanted to share my faith in Him today.
Anon

Unread post

FIRST

Sorry sass
RedBottoms

Unread post

I am liked by some and hated by others and I am totally at peace with that. Some people are all around shitty and I don't care how much God loves them-I am still going to hate their asses. Oh wells.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don't particularly care if people like me. I know my heart and how I strive to be as Christ like as possible.
i want candy!
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

IDGAF if I'm liked. I think you can love and be loved in the spirit of Christ without like even coming into it.

I love my neighbor and that's enough, I don't need to like him. I don't need him to like me either.
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
Cowardly-Anon

Unread post

Well, I can't speak for everyone I know, but I like me.๐Ÿ˜
Deleted User 670

Unread post

And nobody likes people who are full of themselves and go shoving their religion down everyone's throats 24/7. Ya wanna be liked? Then just cut this F***ing shit out or go find a sanctimonious, holier than thou facebook group to join.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Iโ€™m quite liked. The only person I can think of that doesnโ€™t like me much is my sil, but itโ€™s pretty mutual ๐Ÿ˜ I feel the love of pretty much everyone else I know.
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ ืขืžืณ ื™ืฉืจืืœ ื—ื™ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑโค๏ธ
RedBottoms

Unread post

Cowardly-Anon wrote: โ†‘Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:48 pm Well, I can't speak for everyone I know, but I like me.๐Ÿ˜
you should just register that name. Its funny
RedBottoms

Unread post

rmx-amen_fb_556592.jpg
rmx-amen_fb_556592.jpg (23.72 KiB) Viewed 2263 times
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: โ†‘Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:51 pm And nobody likes people who are full of themselves and shoving their religion down everyone's throats 24/7. Ya wanna be liked? Then just cut this F***ing shit out or go find a sanctimonious, holier than thou facebook group to join.
Locked Previous topicNext topic