ARE YOU LIKED

OP1

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:51 pm And nobody likes people who are full of themselves and go shoving their religion down everyone's throats 24/7. Ya wanna be liked? Then just cut this F***ing shit out or go find a sanctimonious, holier than thou facebook group to join.
So tolerant
Cowardly-Anon

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:16 pm
Cowardly-Anon wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:48 pm Well, I can't speak for everyone I know, but I like me.😁
you should just register that name. Its funny
I wish I could.
I already used it for my wedding gift registry at Target and I don't want people stalking me.😉
Deleted User 66

Unread post

It really doesn't matter to me if I'm liked or not among a bunch of strangers I will never meet.
Deleted User 66

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:51 pm And nobody likes people who are full of themselves and go shoving their religion down everyone's throats 24/7. Ya wanna be liked? Then just cut this F***ing shit out or go find a sanctimonious, holier than thou facebook group to join.
So this is a spin off? What was the other post?
Deleted User 670

Unread post

OP1 wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:33 pm
So tolerant
Why because I don't want to be force fed bullshit and don't tolerate assholes? I tolerate other people and their religions just fine as long as they don't try to force it on me, like you're trying to do.
OP1

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:27 pm
OP1 wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:33 pm
So tolerant
Why because I don't want to be force fed bullshit and don't tolerate assholes? I tolerate other people and their religions just fine as long as they don't try to force it on me, like you're trying to do.
Didn’t realize I was forcing you to open my posts. 🧐 They’re always capitalized and with the OP1 screenname attached. You can choose to bypass them.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

SmurfyTime wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:24 pm
So this is a spin off? What was the other post?
She's posting a lot of posts about being christian. Just look for her screen name. I think she's the troll from CM who posted this shit ad nauseam.
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Idk I guess I’m liked by some and not by others just like any other human. Not everyone is going to like you and that’s just life.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I mean I’m pretty sure most people like me. I don’t care for most people tho so i avoid them
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LOL
Attachments
tenor (26).gif
tenor (26).gif (294.65 KiB) Viewed 1001 times
Locked Previous topicNext topic