Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Thanks.. we appreciate you!
Anonymous 3

Unread post

What's up with getting notifications about replies from people I didn't respond to? Not quotes, replies.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:44 am What's up with getting notifications about replies from people I didn't respond to? Not quotes, replies.
I received a "reply" in my notifications about my own comment :lol:

I wouldn't want your job of trying to figure all this out, but I do want you to know I so very much appreciate you for keeping this site going. You rock, Skip. I wish you and your family well wishes and blessings.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That’s actually how the notification system works. Looks like yours wasn’t giving you all notifications until now lol. You can change that in your user control panel by going to board preferences and choosing no when it says notify me of replies by default.
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:54 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:44 am What's up with getting notifications about replies from people I didn't respond to? Not quotes, replies.

I wouldn't want your job of trying to figure all this out, but I do want you to know I so very much appreciate you for keeping this site going. You rock, Skip. I wish you and your family well wishes and blessings.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Anonymous 3

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:20 pm That’s actually how the notification system works. Looks like yours wasn’t giving you all notifications until now lol. You can change that in your user control panel by going to board preferences and choosing no when it says notify me of replies by default.
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:54 am

Ok, thank you. It's gone back and forth over time. I thought I did, lol.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Thank you for all you do!
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

👍👍
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
KendallsMom