Update: New Momconfessions Blog Site - Income Opportunity

Deleted User 172

Unread post

Any topics in particular? I'd love to write something.
sarah824
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Are you looking for "regulars" or can it be a once in a while type of thing? Might be fun! What kind of income are you talking? I have always wondered how people make money at blogging...
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It’s completely up to the person, it can definitely be once in a while. Income can vary a lot and will depend on how many views the blog post gets and what my current CPM is (cost per 1,000 impressions.) It’s also residual so anytime someone finds your post on google, even if it was written months ago, you can still make money from that post.

Viral posts can make thousands, posts that are hardly viewed can make a few cents. It really just depends on how many people read your post and if it’s good enough that people will share around. I’ll just be doing a 50/50 split to keep it easy so if your post makes $10, you get $5. My $5 will go back into the website, advertising, and hosting. It would be a good way to ensure both sites have enough income to keep running and give back to you guys for keeping it active and interesting.

The best way to make money on a blog is to make sure people see it so sharing posts around on social media helps out a lot.
sarah824 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:45 am Are you looking for "regulars" or can it be a once in a while type of thing? Might be fun! What kind of income are you talking? I have always wondered how people make money at blogging...
🤓The Admin 🤓
Anonymous 5

Unread post

...Maybe. Depends on if I have time, I suppose.
Anonymous2.0
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

This sounds great as I’ve recently been looking for ways to write and get things out there.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Honestly it sounds exactly the way The Stir started on cafemom and ultimately killed it.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:42 pm Honestly it sounds exactly the way The Stir started on cafemom and ultimately killed it.
You would know. The likes of you would be the one who would drag yourself and everybody involved straight down to Hell! with you
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:48 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:42 pm Honestly it sounds exactly the way The Stir started on cafemom and ultimately killed it.
You would know. The likes of you would be the one who would drag yourself and everybody involved straight down to Hell! with you
Well I am Satan's right hand man, well "wo-man" , so DUH.......You looking for passage or something cause I could probably arrange that.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:02 am Anything really, it could be a personal story, it could be general advice, it could be about something you do as a hobby, etc. As long as it relates to you as a mom somehow and isn’t a typical mommy blog post that has been done to death like the 10 best breastfeeding tips lol.
Valentina327 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:24 am What a cool idea! What topics are you thinking?
😂 well there goes anything I would blog about - best family travel destinations and activities, what showed up in my kids’ Stitchfix boxes (for their spring break trip 😂), recipe ideas, and my new Peloton.

You’re making me feel like I’m lacking in depth 😂.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That stuff sounds great, I may just be overloaded on too many breastfeeding mommy blog articles lol It seems like every mommy blog has the same tips on newborn care and they all just compete for the top google ranking.
Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:57 pm
12skipafew wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:02 am Anything really, it could be a personal story, it could be general advice, it could be about something you do as a hobby, etc. As long as it relates to you as a mom somehow and isn’t a typical mommy blog post that has been done to death like the 10 best breastfeeding tips lol.
Valentina327 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:24 am What a cool idea! What topics are you thinking?
😂 well there goes anything I would blog about - best family travel destinations and activities, what showed up in my kids’ Stitchfix boxes (for their spring break trip 😂), recipe ideas, and my new Peloton.

You’re making me feel like I’m lacking in depth 😂.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Locked Previous topicNext topic