UPDATE: Site is Back Up - Site Will Be Down

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Update: The site is back up and the only visual adjust made is the advanced editor which isn't working properly.

If you have any errors, please send me screenshots and describe what you were doing when it happened. Thanks!

The site will be down for maintenance tonight around 11pm

Nothing serious, I just need to figure out these speed issues and some errors that we get. In order to do that I will need to disable our extensions which will make it impossible to use the site.

Around 11pm Eastern you’ll see a message that the site was disabled for maintenance. If you have any questions while the site is down, you can email me at [email protected] or you can message me on our Discord server: https://discord.gg/UkGkzRf (this is the best way to talk to me)
🤓The Admin 🤓
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I accidentally clicked that link. It said you invited me to discord and then nothing happened after I clicked okay. What’d I do?
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If you don’t have discord then you’ll need to either download the app or you can use it in your browser on desktop. It should give you an option to download the app and join the server after you click on it.
mater-three wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:37 pm I accidentally clicked that link. It said you invited me to discord and then nothing happened after I clicked okay. What’d I do?
🤓The Admin 🤓
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:40 pm If you don’t have discord then you’ll need to either download the app or you can use it in your browser on desktop. It should give you an option to download the app and join the server after you click on it.
mater-three wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:37 pm I accidentally clicked that link. It said you invited me to discord and then nothing happened after I clicked okay. What’d I do?

Oh. Well I don’t need to message ya so I won’t worry about it. I mainly was telling you because I didn’t know if I sent you a message or something
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Man, that’s my bed time and my favorite mc time lol
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:44 pm Man, that’s my bed time and my favorite mc time lol
Quora time
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

When will search be available again?
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Did you already join the server? That could be why it’s not doing anything.
mater-three wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:44 pm
12skipafew wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:40 pm If you don’t have discord then you’ll need to either download the app or you can use it in your browser on desktop. It should give you an option to download the app and join the server after you click on it.

Oh. Well I don’t need to message ya so I won’t worry about it. I mainly was telling you because I didn’t know if I sent you a message or something
🤓The Admin 🤓
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

As soon as I can figure out how to fix it or find someone who can fix it for me and isn’t going to charge me a fortune.
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:46 pm When will search be available again?
🤓The Admin 🤓
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:47 pm Did you already join the server? That could be why it’s not doing anything.
mater-three wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:44 pm

It said you invited me. I said okay and then it did nothing. So maybe?
Locked Previous topicNext topic