No More Bump Posts For Points Please

MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Could you find one like CM had called Baker Street? I loved that game.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I can try, what did you do in it? I wasn’t around for the cm games or I just didn’t know they existed.
MistressMonster wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:06 pm Could you find one like CM had called Baker Street? I loved that game.
🤓The Admin 🤓
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:49 pm I can try, what did you do in it? I wasn’t around for the cm games or I just didn’t know they existed.
MistressMonster wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:06 pm Could you find one like CM had called Baker Street? I loved that game.
You had this little baking truck, and you'd go to the different towns(levels), bake the people their fave goodies, earn money, buy better ingredients, get recipe unlocks, and upgrade equipment. You'd get gems that could give you more money, experience, etc when using them. There was also other items some of the visitors would drop, that would aid in your quest.

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

There’s a few baking type games so I can try and find something similar at least 😊
MistressMonster wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:55 pm
12skipafew wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:49 pm I can try, what did you do in it? I wasn’t around for the cm games or I just didn’t know they existed.
You had this little baking truck, and you'd go to the different towns(levels), bake the people their fave goodies, earn money, buy better ingredients, get recipe unlocks, and upgrade equipment. You'd get gems that could give you more money, experience, etc when using them. There was also other items some of the visitors would drop, that would aid in your quest.
🤓The Admin 🤓
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I just added one where you bake stuff and collect money. It doesn’t seem as good but I have it up for now and I’ll keep looking around.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:25 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:13 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:51 pm All the points earned in the bump post should be taken away
Why?
It didnt become crazy until around page 275-280.
Because laziness shouldnt be rewarded. The whole purpose of the points is to earn them by posting and talking with others
Posting one or two bump at a time is okay but the posts that had the word BUMP hundreds of times and posted repeatedly was overkill.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:20 pm I just added one where you bake stuff and collect money. It doesn’t seem as good but I have it up for now and I’ll keep looking around.
Thank you for even adding that. I look forward to this, and what else you find.

KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Thank you.
Deleted User 66

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:52 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:51 pm All the points earned in the bump post should be taken away
Pfft mine are in the bank. I don't think anyone can rob the bank. Stop being a sourpuss and get over it.f

Or you can use common sense and stop taking advantage of a situation and being dishonest.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SmurfyTime wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:47 pm
carterscutie85 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:52 pm
Pfft mine are in the bank. I don't think anyone can rob the bank. Stop being a sourpuss and get over it.f

Or you can use common sense and stop taking advantage of a situation and being dishonest.
Lmao no.
Locked Previous topicNext topic