Does Anyone Here Have Experience With Websites?

Anonymous 2

Unread post

If I had any knowledge of that, I'd offer assistance. Sorry I can't help. Hope you find someone who can! :)
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

wish i could help, but i try to steer clear of anything related to coding
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I know the basics of html, but don't have a lot of time due to my varying work schedule and probably wouldn't be of much help with my limited knowledge.

Are you having a specific issue? DH is a coder (mainly PHP) and is good at finding problems in code if it's something as minor as that. Not sure if you'd want a guy doing it, though, and/or if he'd actually be willing to help or not.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If he would be willing to look at an extension for me it would help out a lot. He wouldn’t even need to be on the site for that, I could just send him the code 😊

I am looking for someone to give me a little help on a regular basis when I need it, not much but this is a lot of work especially now that the site is growing. In that case I would rather it be a member so I won’t be bothering your husband for that lol.
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:16 am I know the basics of html, but don't have a lot of time due to my varying work schedule and probably wouldn't be of much help with my limited knowledge.

Are you having a specific issue? DH is a coder (mainly PHP) and is good at finding problems in code if it's something as minor as that. Not sure if you'd want a guy doing it, though, and/or if he'd actually be willing to help or not.
🤓The Admin 🤓
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yea I struggle with email at times.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I know Java. That probably doesn't help you. ): Hopefully someone can help. You're doing such a great job!
Anonymous 3

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:30 am If he would be willing to look at an extension for me it would help out a lot. He wouldn’t even need to be on the site for that, I could just send him the code 😊

I am looking for someone to give me a little help on a regular basis when I need it, not much but this is a lot of work especially now that the site is growing. In that case I would rather it be a member so I won’t be bothering your husband for that lol.
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:16 am I know the basics of html, but don't have a lot of time due to my varying work schedule and probably wouldn't be of much help with my limited knowledge.

Time crunch for me right now. I'll ask him later about looking at the extension code and see what he says. :)
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thank you!
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:25 pm
12skipafew wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:30 am If he would be willing to look at an extension for me it would help out a lot. He wouldn’t even need to be on the site for that, I could just send him the code 😊

Time crunch for me right now. I'll ask him later about looking at the extension code and see what he says. :)
🤓The Admin 🤓
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I wish I did.. I would certainly help.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:31 pm Thank you!
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:25 pm

Eh, he's being a craphead and won't do it. Sorry. :/
Locked Previous topicNext topic