Other (explain)
9%

Total votes: 70
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't really understand the entire point of the game.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

OH HELL NOOOOOOOOOO, that would be right up your alley to steal even more money, lol
Anonymous1 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:20 pm I voted no but I think a feature where one isn't allowed to bank points until they've had them for a certain amount of time might make the game more interesting. I'm not sure how easy it would be to implement.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:14 pm I don't really understand the entire point of the game.
I don't really think there is a point..lol! Maybe bragging rights as to who has the most points. At the moment you can't do anything with the points so no real value.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

I don't think it should stop. Maybe it would be a good idea to implement a rule saying a member has to have a certain level of activity before being able to rob points.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

My points keep randomly disappearing with no notice. Don't steal or bank. If they were actually worth something maybe I would care.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Check your logs, they are probably being stolen. I turned the notifications off for robberies because of all of the complaints about the number of notifications.
Anonymous 6 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:50 am My points keep randomly disappearing with no notice. Don't steal or bank. If they were actually worth something maybe I would care.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Anonymous1
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

LOL! I think I've done alright as things are! ;) I've seen people complaining that I bank mine too quickly so I was actually thinking of that!
Sassy762 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:03 pm OH HELL NOOOOOOOOOO, that would be right up your alley to steal even more money, lol
Anonymous1 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:20 pm I voted no but I think a feature where one isn't allowed to bank points until they've had them for a certain amount of time might make the game more interesting. I'm not sure how easy it would be to implement.
PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If you look at a users profile you can see how much robbable money they have. If being able to see how much money people had available were disabled the "game" would be a little more challenging. As it stands right now I could really just go around looking at users profiles and clearing out their wallets. It's like having a detailed list of what you own on your front door so robbers know which house they should break into.

One way or the other, I don't really care but it seems like the sport of it is taken away when users can see how much is available to rob.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don’t care much about points. The one thing that annoyed me was getting like 30 alerts a day that someone robbed me or tried to rob and it sometimes made me miss the alerts of replies or likes.
So I just started banking my points and problem solved. There’s that option for those who don’t want their points stolen.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

PoplarGrove wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:40 am If you look at a users profile you can see how much robbable money they have. If being able to see how much money people had available were disabled the "game" would be a little more challenging. As it stands right now I could really just go around looking at users profiles and clearing out their wallets. It's like having a detailed list of what you own on your front door so robbers know which house they should break into.

One way or the other, I don't really care but it seems like the sport of it is taken away when users can see how much is available to rob.
I like that idea. I think it would be more if a challenge to go in blind not knowing what is available.
Locked Previous topicNext topic