40%
Other (explain)
9%

Total votes: 70
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

PoplarGrove wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:40 am If you look at a users profile you can see how much robbable money they have. If being able to see how much money people had available were disabled the "game" would be a little more challenging. As it stands right now I could really just go around looking at users profiles and clearing out their wallets. It's like having a detailed list of what you own on your front door so robbers know which house they should break into.

One way or the other, I don't really care but it seems like the sport of it is taken away when users can see how much is available to rob.
I never knew you could see others points .. thanks for the tip :)
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don’t care about the points.
I’m glad the robbery notifications are off.

Maybe points available should only be seen by the owner and not thief.Minimum robbery amount should be set. If the thief attempts to steal more points than available, then said amount should be given to owner from thief’s account as reparations 😉
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don’t care about the points.
I’m glad the robbery notifications are off.

Maybe points available should only be seen by the owner and not thief.Minimum robbery amount should be set. If the thief attempts to steal more points than available, then said amount should be given to owner from thief’s account as reparations 😉
Lilysma719
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I wish I could opt out entirely.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lilysma719 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:51 pm I wish I could opt out entirely.
If we got a cup out of it, a virtual trophy, or even a title then the points would be cool. Otherwise it's a fun game like Who's Line is it Anyway? But after a while I want to opt out too.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Here's an idea:
Assess a ROBBERY FEE for each attempt! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Ilovemydaughter06
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:47 am I wish you could opt out of the whole thing entirely
Me too.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I just want to stop getting alerts on them.
I shit glitter
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:11 pm I just want to stop getting alerts on them.
And I wish I still got them .. go figure ..
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:05 pm
Lilysma719 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:51 pm I wish I could opt out entirely.
If we got a cup out of it, a virtual trophy, or even a title then the points would be cool. Otherwise it's a fun game like Who's Line is it Anyway? But after a while I want to opt out too.
I think there are plenty of women on this site that make things, like bath bombs, cross stitch, crochet, stickers, decorated cups etc that we could do that. We could all mail skips our goods we want to donate and each month someone would win a prize she has been sent and she would ship it out. Maybe the winner could even pay shipping
Locked Previous topicNext topic