*If You Need Information On The Points Game Look Here* The Lottery

Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 9:38 am You can turn off notifications for it. Go to control panel, board preferences, notification settings, and select no for points notifications.
Princesscupcake wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 9:15 am Can we opt out? I don't really give 2 shits about points and don't want to get notified every time sassys bitch ass tries to take my points.
I don't want to participate at all in this stupid game! I want to opt out completely.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I can’t opt out individual users but you can choose to not participate by turning off notifications.
Princesscupcake wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 9:40 am
12skipafew wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 9:38 am You can turn off notifications for it. Go to control panel, board preferences, notification settings, and select no for points notifications.
Princesscupcake wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 9:15 am Can we opt out? I don't really give 2 shits about points and don't want to get notified every time sassys bitch ass tries to take my points.
I don't want to participate at all in this stupid game! I want to opt out completely.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 9:46 am I can’t opt out individual users but you can choose to not participate by turning off notifications.

Tried that still going notifications
Anonymous 5

Unread post

For someone that doesnt want to participate in this stupid game, you sure do bank ypur points quickly
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 11:09 pm

For someone that doesnt want to participate in this stupid game, you sure do bank ypur points quickly
I'm considering i have only backed my points maybe 3 times not sure how that's quickly haha. And i haven't done anything with said banked points. Seems someone is butthurt they can't take something from someone else. 🙄
Anonymous 5

Unread post

OBXPrincess wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 3:19 am

I'm considering i have only backed my points maybe 3 times not sure how that's quickly haha. And i haven't done anything with said banked points. Seems someone is butthurt they can't take something from someone else. 🙄
No one can do anything with the banked points other than donate or withdraw them. How did you change your sn and keep the points that princesscuncake had?
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 1:11 pm
OBXPrincess wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 3:19 am

No one can do anything with the banked points other than donate or withdraw them. How did you change your sn and keep the points that princesscuncake had?
There is an option in the setting of your profile. I was just looking through all the options since, until recently, i don't get on here much and there are new things. So same profile just changed name because i was trying it out lol.

And i meant i haven't done anything with them like buy the "lottery ticket" they are just sitting there. 🤷 I still don't really see the point in them.
Deleted User 876

Unread post

Why is there no way to opt out? I refuse to participate in any activity where stealing from someone else is encouraged.
Crazymom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

38E88232-BB98-4349-8E4F-6EEA3EA772D5.jpeg
It’s a fricken game, get the f**k over it and don’t participate. No one cares how “moral” you are!
Diamepphyre wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 6:45 pm Why is there no way to opt out? I refuse to participate in any activity where stealing from someone else is encouraged.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Diamepphyre wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 6:45 pm Why is there no way to opt out? I refuse to participate in any activity where stealing from someone else is encouraged.

You do know it's a game? It's not real.
Locked Previous topicNext topic